The Impact Of The Financial Crisis On Corporate Capital Structure Dynamics In The Nordic Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Titman, Sheridan & Wessels, Roberto, 1988. " The Determinants of Capital Structure Choice," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Nikolaos Eriotis & Dimitrios Vasiliou & Zoe Ventoura-Neokosmidi, 2007. "How firm characteristics affect capital structure: an empirical study," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(5), pages 321-331, April.
- Huang, Guihai & Song, Frank M., 2006. "The determinants of capital structure: Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 14-36.
- Friend, Irwin & Lang, Larry H P, 1988. " An Empirical Test of the Impact of Managerial Self-interest on Corporate Capital Structure," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(2), pages 271-281, June.
- Harris, Milton & Raviv, Artur, 1991. "The Theory of Capital Structure," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 297-355, March.
- Abe de Jong & Patrick Verwijmeren, 2010. "To have a target debt ratio or not: what difference does it make?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 219-226.
- Costas Lambrinoudakis, 2016. "Adjustment Cost Determinants and Target Capital Structure," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 20(1), pages 1-39, March.
- Douglas W. Diamond, 2004. "Presidential Address, Committing to Commit: Short-term Debt When Enforcement Is Costly," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(4), pages 1447-1479, August.
- Chen, Linda H. & Lensink, Robert & Sterken, Elmer, 1999. "The determinants of capital structure: evidence from Dutch panel data," Research Report 99E14, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Campbell, John Y & Viceira, Luis M, 2005. "The Term Structure of the Risk-Return Tradeoff," CEPR Discussion Papers 4914, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Dick, Christian D. & Schmeling, Maik & Schrimpf, Andreas, 2013.
"Macro-expectations, aggregate uncertainty, and expected term premia,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 58-80.
- Christian D. Dick & Maik Schmeling & Andreas Schrimpf, 2010. "Macro Expectations, Aggregate Uncertainty, and Expected Term Premia," CREATES Research Papers 2010-49, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Dick, Christian D. & Schmeling, Maik & Schrimpf, Andreas, 2010. "Macro expectations, aggregate uncertainty, and expected term premia," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-064, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Myers, Stewart C., 1984. "Capital structure puzzle," Working papers 1548-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Aguilera, Ruth V. & Crespi-Cladera, Rafel, 2016. "Global corporate governance: On the relevance of firms’ ownership structure," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 50-57.
- Myers, Stewart C, 1984. "The Capital Structure Puzzle," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 575-592, July.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:99e14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sreedhar T. Bharath & Paolo Pasquariello & Guojun Wu, 2009. "Does Asymmetric Information Drive Capital Structure Decisions?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(8), pages 3211-3243, August.
- Stewart C. Myers, 1984. "Capital Structure Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 1393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Crisis; Capital Structure; Leverage; Risk; Return;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ejn:ejefjr:v:6:y:2018:i:3:p:34-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.eurasianpublications.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.