The Demand for Money in the Recent Period
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 9 (1983)
Issue (Month): 1 (Jan-Mar)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: c/o Dr. Alexandre Olbrecht, The Anisfield School of Business 205, Ramapo College, 505 Ramapo Valley Road, Ramapo, New Jersey 07430, USA|
Phone: (201) 684-7346
Web page: https://www.quinnipiac.edu/eea/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. W. Hafer & Scott E. Hein, 1979. "Evidence on the temporal stability of the demand for money relationship in the United States," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Dec, pages 3-14.
- Jared Enzler & Lewis Johnson & John Paulus, 1976. "Some Problems of Money Demand," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 7(1), pages 261-282.
- Cooley, Thomas F & Prescott, Edward C, 1976. "Estimation in the Presence of Stochastic Parameter Variation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(1), pages 167-84, January.
- Garcia, Gillian & Pak, Simon, 1979. "Some Clues in the Case of the Missing Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 330-34, May.
- Hamburger, Michael J., 1977. "Behavior of the money stock : Is there a puzzle?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 265-288, July.
- Edgar L. Feige, 2005. "Expectations And Adjustments In The Monetary Sector," Macroeconomics 0502005, EconWPA.
- Heller, H Robert & Khan, Mohsin S, 1979. "The Demand for Money and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(1), pages 109-29, February.
- Scott E. Hein, 1980. "Dynamic forecasting and the demand for money," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jun, pages 13-23.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1978. "Crowding Out or Crowding In? Economic Consequences of Financing Government Deficits," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 9(3), pages 593-641.
- Richard D. Porter & Thomes D. Simpson & Eileen Mauskopf, 1979. "Financial Innovation and the Monetary Aggregates," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 10(1), pages 213-230.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:9:y:1983:i:1:p:1-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.