Some Clues in the Case of the Missing Money
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 69 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Tin, Jan, 1999. "Short-run and long-run demand for financial assets A microeconomic perspective," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 467-478, November.
- Basu, Parantap & Dua, Pami, 1996. "The behavior of velocity and nominal interest rates in a cash-in-advance model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 463-478.
- Rolf Mirus & Roger S. Smith, 1981. "Canada's Irregular Economy," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 7(3), pages 444-453, Summer.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha & Turchick, David, 2010.
"Welfare costs of inflation when interest-bearing deposits are disregarded: A calculation of the bias,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1015-1030, June.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha & Turchick, David, 2010. "Welfare costs of inflation when interest-bearing deposits are disregarded: a calculation of the bias," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 700, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Cysne, Rubens Penha, 2011. "The n-dimensional Bailey–Divisia measure as a general-equilibrium measure of the welfare costs of inflation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 99-102.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha, 2011. "The n-dimensional bailey-divisia measure as a general-equilibrium measure of the welfare costs of inflation," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 720, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Hendry, David F. & Ericsson, Neil R., 1991. "Modeling the demand for narrow money in the United Kingdom and the United States," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 833-881, May.
- David F. Hendry & Neil R. Ericsson, 1990. "Modeling the demand for narrow money in the United Kingdom and the United States," International Finance Discussion Papers 383, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jong S. You, 1982. "Is Tax-Based Incomes Policy an Answer? [The Challenge of Inflation and Unemployment in Canada during the 1980s: Would a Tax-Based Incomes Policy Help?]," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 8(1), pages 95-102, Winter.
- Streit, Joachim, 1983. "Finanzinnovationen in den USA: Ursachen, Formen, Auswirkungen," Kiel Working Papers 172, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- James N. Duprey, 1982. "How the Fed defines and measures money," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr / Sum.
- G. S. Laumas, 1983. "The Demand for Money in the Recent Period," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 1-5, Jan-Mar.
- Streit, Joachim, 1983. "Finanzinnovationen in den USA: Ursachen, Formen, Auswirkungen," Kiel Working Papers 172, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:69:y:1979:i:2:p:330-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed