Forms of Work Intensification and Economic Performance in French Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Green, Francis & McIntosh, Steven, 2001. "The intensification of work in Europe," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 291-308, May.
- Francis Green, 2001. "It's Been A Hard Day's Night: The Concentration and Intensification of Work in Late Twentieth-Century Britain," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 53-80, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pascale Lengagne, 2016. "Experience Rating and Work-Related Health and Safety," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 69-97, March.
- Pascale Lengagne, 2015. "Workers Compensation Insurance: Incentive Effects of Experience Rating on Work-related Health and Safety," Working Papers DT64, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jan 2015.
- Yannick Kalantzis & Ryo Kambayashi & Sébastien Lechevalier, 2012.
"Wage and Productivity Differentials in Japan: The Role of Labor Market Mechanisms,"
CEIS, vol. 26(4), pages 514-541, December.
- Donatella Gatti & Ryo Kambayashi & Sebastien Lechevalier, 2010. "Wage and Productivity Differentials in Japan: The Role of Labor Market Mechanisms," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-127, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kalantzis, Y. & Kambayashi, R. & Lechevalier, S., 2012. "Wage and Productivity differentials in Japan. The Role of Labor Market Mechanisms," Working papers 399, Banque de France.
More about this item
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:30:y:2004:i:4:p:643-658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .