Macroeconomic Adjustment under a Sliding Peg Exchange Rate and Imperfect Capital Mobility
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 12 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (Jul-Sep)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: c/o Dr. Alexandre Olbrecht, The Anisfield School of Business 205, Ramapo College, 505 Ramapo Valley Road, Ramapo, New Jersey 07430, USA|
Phone: (201) 684-7346
Web page: https://www.quinnipiac.edu/eea/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vittorio Corbo & Jaime de Melo & James Tybout, 2015.
"What Went Wrong with the Recent Reforms in the Southern Cone,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,
in: Developing Countries in the World Economy, chapter 2, pages 21-54
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Corbo, Vittorio & de Melo, Jaime & Tybout, James, 1986. "What Went Wrong with the Recent Reforms in the Southern Cone," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(3), pages 607-40, April.
- Carlos A. Rodríguez, 1979.
"Algunas Consideraciones Teóricas sobre la Estabilidad de Reglas Alternativas de Política Cambiaria,"
CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo.
4, Universidad del CEMA.
- Carlos Alfredo Rodríguez, 1980. "Algunas Consideraciones Teóricas sobre la Estabilidad de Reglas Alternativas de Política Cambiaria," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 17(50), pages 3-20.
- Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1981. "Managed Float: An Evaluation of Alternative Rules in the Presence of Speculative Capital Flows," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(1), pages 256-60, March.
- Mohsin S. Khan & Roberto Zahler, 1985. "Trade and Financial Liberalization Given External Shocks and Inconsistent Domestic Policies (La libÃ©ralisation commerciale et financiÃ¨re: incidence de l'environnement extÃ©rieur et effets des politi," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 32(1), pages 22-55, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:12:y:1986:i:3:p:297-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.