Managed Float: An Evaluation of Alternative Rules in the Presence of Speculative Capital Flows
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yamey, Basil, 1974. "Monopolistic Price Discrimination and Economic Welfare," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(2), pages 377-380, October.
- Baumol, William J & Bradford, David F, 1970. "Optimal Departures from Marginal Cost Pricing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 265-283, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Branson, William H. & de Macedo, Jorge Braga, 1982.
"The optimal weighting of indicators for a crawling peg,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 165-178, January.
- William H. Branson & Jorge Braga de Macedo, 1980. "The Optimal Weighting of Indicators for a Crawling Peg," NBER Working Papers 0527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miguel A. Kiguel, 1986. "Macroeconomic Adjustment under a Sliding Peg Exchange Rate and Imperfect Capital Mobility," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 297-306, Jul-Sep.
- Sung Yeung Kwack, 2001. "An Empirical Assessment Of Monetary Policy Responses To Capital Inflows In Asia Before The Financial Crisis," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 95-113.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:71:y:1981:i:1:p:256-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.