In the Productivities of U.S. Multinationals in the Industrial Sector of the Canadian Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Parviz Asheghian, 1982. "Comparative Efficiencies of Foreign Firms and Local Firms in Iran," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 13(3), pages 113-120, September.
- Bernhardt, Irwin, 1981. "Sources of Productivity Differences among Canadian Manufacturing Industries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(4), pages 503-512, November.
- Cohen, Benjamin I, 1973. "Comparative Behavior of Foreign and Domestic Export Firms in a Developing Economy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(2), pages 190-197, May.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "Multilateral Comparisons of Output, Input, and Productivity Using Superlative Index Numbers," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 73-86, March.
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
- Chung, Byung Soo & Lee, Chung H, 1980. "The Choice of Production Techniques by Foreign and Local Firms in Korea," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(1), pages 135-140, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:11:y:1985:i:2:p:123-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .