In the Productivities of U.S. Multinationals in the Industrial Sector of the Canadian Economy
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (Apr-Jun)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: c/o Dr. Alexandre Olbrecht, The Anisfield School of Business 205, Ramapo College, 505 Ramapo Valley Road, Ramapo, New Jersey 07430, USA|
Phone: (201) 684-7346
Web page: https://www.quinnipiac.edu/eea/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "Multilateral Comparisons of Output, Input, and Productivity Using Superlative Index Numbers," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 73-86, March.
- Bernhardt, Irwin, 1981. "Sources of Productivity Differences among Canadian Manufacturing Industries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(4), pages 503-12, November.
- Cohen, Benjamin I, 1973. "Comparative Behavior of Foreign and Domestic Export Firms in a Developing Economy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(2), pages 190-97, May.
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
- Parviz Asheghian, 1982. "Comparative Efficiencies of Foreign Firms and Local Firms in Iran," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 13(3), pages 113-120, September.
- Chung, Byung Soo & Lee, Chung H, 1980. "The Choice of Production Techniques by Foreign and Local Firms in Korea," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(1), pages 135-40, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:11:y:1985:i:2:p:123-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.