The effects of 'language standardization' on the acceptance and use of e-HRM systems in foreign subsidiaries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huub Ru‰l & Tanya Bondarouk & Jan Kees Looise, 2004. "E-HRM: Innovation or Irritation. An Explorative Empirical Study in Five Large Companies on Web-based HRM," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 15(3), pages 364-380.
- Viswanath Venkatesh & Fred D. Davis, 2000. "A Theoretical Extension of the Technology Acceptance Model: Four Longitudinal Field Studies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 186-204, February.
- Denice Welch & Lawrence Welch & Rebecca Marschan-Piekkari, 2001. "The Persistent Impact of Language on Global Operations," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 193-209.
- Marschan, Rebecca & Welch, Denice & Welch, Lawrence, 1997. "Language: The forgotten factor in multinational management," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 591-598, October.
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 982-1003, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amy Church-Morel & A. Bartel-Radic, 2014. "" Not all multilingual teams are created equal " : Conceptualizing language diversity management," Post-Print halshs-01185822, HAL.
- Nadda, Vipin & Rafiq, Zaman & Tyagi, Pankaj, 2017. "Effectiveness and Challenges of Recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) in the Indian Hotel Sector," MPRA Paper 77164, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Feb 2017.
- Tenzer, Helene & Terjesen, Siri & Harzing, Anne-wil, 2017. "Language in international business : A review and agenda for future research," Other publications TiSEM 8afd108a-9666-4fbb-934f-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Itani, Sami & Järlström, Maria & Piekkari, Rebecca, 2015. "The meaning of language skills for career mobility in the new career landscape," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 368-378.
- Kostova, Tatiana & Marano, Valentina & Tallman, Stephen, 2016. "Headquarters–subsidiary relationships in MNCs: Fifty years of evolving research," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 176-184.
- repec:spr:manint:v:57:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-017-0319-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Ursula Schinzel, 2016. "Impact of national culture on e-recruitment practices in Luxembourg," World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(2/3), pages 318-336.
More about this item
Keywordse-HRM Language MNC Technology acceptance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:46:y:2011:i:3:p:305-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .