Rethinking foreign infrastructure investment in developing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramamurti, Ravi, 2000. "Risks and rewards in the globalization of telecommunications in emerging economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 149-170, July.
- Ravi Ramamurti, 2001. "The Obsolescing ‘Bargaining Model’? MNC-Host Developing Country Relations Revisited," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(1), pages 23-39, March.
- World Bank, 2000. "India : Country Framework Report for Private Participation in Infrastructure," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15275, The World Bank.
- Megginson, William L & Nash, Robert C & van Randenborgh, Matthias, 1994. " The Financial and Operating Performance of Newly Privatized Firms: An International Empirical Analysis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 403-452, June.
- Michael S Minor, 1994. "The Demise of Expropriation as an Instrument of LDC Policy 1980-1992," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 25(1), pages 177-188, March.
- Richard A. Brealey & Ian A. Cooper & Michel A. Habib, 1996. "Using Project Finance To Fund Infrastructure Investments," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 9(3), pages 25-39.
- Ramamurti, Ravi, 1997. "Testing the limits of privatization: Argentine railroads," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1973-1993, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tidiane Kinda, 2008.
"Infrastructures et flux de capitaux privés vers les pays en développement,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 59(3), pages 537-549.
- Tidiane Kinda, 2008. "Infrastructures et flux de capitaux privés vers les pays en développement," Post-Print hal-00280848, HAL.
- Kinda, Tidiane, 2008.
"Infrastructures et flux de capitaux privés vers les pays en développement
[Infrastructure and private capital flows in developing countries]," MPRA Paper 19158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tidiane KINDA, 2010. "Increasing Private Capital Flows To Developing Countries: The Role Of Physical And Financial Infrastructure In 58 Countries, 1970-2003," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(2).
- Jiang, Yi & Peng, Mike W. & Yang, Xiaohua & Mutlu, Canan C., 2015. "Privatization, governance, and survival: MNE investments in private participation projects in emerging economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 294-301.
- repec:spr:manint:v:57:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-017-0312-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carney, Michael & Dieleman, Marleen & Taussig, Markus, 2016. "How are institutional capabilities transferred across borders?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 882-894.
- Manger, Mark, 2008. "International Investment Agreements and Services Markets: Locking in Market Failure?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2456-2469, November.
- Haar, Laura N. & Marinescu, Nicolae, 2011. "Energy policy and European utilities' strategy: Lessons from the liberalisation and privatisation of the energy sector in Romania," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2245-2255, May.
- Elie NGONGAN, 2014. "Physical Infrastructures and Attractiveness of Private Capital in Sub-Saharan African (SSA) Countries," Journal of Economics Library, KSP Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 9-21, December.
- Fernández-Méndez, Laura & García-Canal, Esteban & Guillén, Mauro F., 2015. "Legal Family and Infrastructure Voids as Drivers of Regulated Physical Infrastructure Firms' Exposure to Governmental Discretion," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 135-149.
- Khoury, Theodore A. & Peng, Mike W., 2011. "Does institutional reform of intellectual property rights lead to more inbound FDI? Evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 337-345, July.
- Ngongan, Elie, 2014. "Physical Infrastructures and Attractiveness of Private Capital in Sub-Saharan African (SSA) Countries," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 7-21.
- Curwen, Peter & Whalley, Jason, 2013. "Mapping worldwide mobile networks: Some problems and indicative solutions," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 1150-1165.
- Yamin, Mo & Sinkovics, Rudolf R., 2009. "Infrastructure or foreign direct investment?: An examination of the implications of MNE strategy for economic development," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 144-157, April.
- Oetzel, Jennifer, 2005. "Smaller may be beautiful but is it more risky? Assessing and managing political and economic risk in Costa Rica," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 765-790, December.
- Johnson, Julius H. & Arya, Bindu & Mirchandani, Dinesh A., 2013. "Global integration strategies of small and medium multinationals: Evidence from Taiwan," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 47-57.
- Kinda, Tidiane, 2007.
"Increasing private capital flows to developing countries: The role of physical and financial infrastructure,"
19163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tidiane Kinda, 2007. "Increasing Private Capital Flows to Developing Countries : The Role of Physical and Financial Infrastructure," Post-Print hal-00171934, HAL.
- Ledyaeva, Svetlana & Karhunen, Päivi & Kosonen, Riitta, 2013. "Birds of a feather: Evidence on commonality of corruption and democracy in the origin and location of foreign investment in Russian regions," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 1-25.
- Jakob Müllner, 2017. "International project finance: review and implications for international finance and international business," Management Review Quarterly, Springer;Vienna University of Economics and Business, vol. 67(2), pages 97-133, April.
- Vivoda Vlado, 2011. "Bargaining Model for the International Oil Industry," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(4), pages 1-36, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:39:y:2004:i:2:p:151-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.