Genetic Engineering and Trade: Panacea or Dilemma for Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 1999. "After the negotiations: assessing the impact of free trade agreements in Southern Africa," TMD discussion papers 46, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:452-462 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gruere, Guillaume & Bouet, Antoine & Mevel, Simon, 2007.
"Genetically modified food and international trade: The case of India, Bangladesh, Indonesia, and the Philippines,"
IFPRI discussion papers
740, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gruere, Guillaume P. & Bouet, Antoine & Mevel, Simon, 2007. "Genetically Modified Food and International Trade: The Case of India, Bangladesh, Indonesia and the Philippines," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9917, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nielsen, Chantal Pohl & Thierfelder, Karen & Robinson, Sherman, 2001. "Genetically modified foods, trade, and developing countries," TMD discussion papers 77, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Phélinas, Pascale & Choumert, Johanna, 2017.
"Is GM Soybean Cultivation in Argentina Sustainable?,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 452-462.
- Johanna Choumert & Pascale Phelinas, 2016. "Is GM Soybean Cultivation in Argentina Sustainable?," Working Papers halshs-01356209, HAL.
- Johanna CHOUMERT & Pascale PHELINAS, 2016. "Is GM Soybean Cultivation in Argentina Sustainable?," Working Papers 201614, CERDI.
- Narayanan, Sudha & Gulati, Ashok, 2002. "Globalization and the smallholders," MSSD discussion papers 50, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Chang, Ching-Cheng & Hsu, Shih-Hsun & Wu, Chia-Hsuan, 2004. "An Economy-Wide Analysis Of Gm Food Labeling Policies In Taiwan," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19929, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Curtis, Kynda R. & Wahl, Thomas I. & McCluskey, Jill J., 2003. "Consumer Acceptance of Genetically Modified Food Products in the Developing World," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57858, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Parayil, Govindan, 2003. "Mapping technological trajectories of the Green Revolution and the Gene Revolution from modernization to globalization," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 971-990, June.
- Nielsen, Chantal Pohl & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 2002. "Trade in genetically modified food," TMD discussion papers 106, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Colby, Hunter & Diao, Xinshen & Tuan, Francis, 2001. "China's WTO accession," TMD discussion papers 68, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Henseler, Martin & Piot-Lepetit, Isabelle & Ferrari, Emanuele & Mellado, Aida Gonzalez & Banse, Martin & Grethe, Harald & Parisi, Claudia & Hélaine, Sophie, 2013. "On the asynchronous approvals of GM crops: Potential market impacts of a trade disruption of EU soy imports," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 166-176.
- Nielsen, Chantal Pohl & Thierfelder, Karen & Robinson, Sherman, 2003. "Consumer preferences and trade in genetically modified foods," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 777-794, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:29:y:2001:i:8:p:1307-1324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.