Current poverty, structural adjustment, and drought in Zimbabwe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davies, Rob & Rattso, Jorn, 1996. "Growth, distribution and environment: Macroeconomic issues in Zimbabwe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 395-405, February.
- Ribe, H. & Carvalho, S. & Liebenthal, R. & Nicholas, P. & Zuckerman, E., 1990. "How Adjustment Programs Can Help The Poor - The World Bank'S Experience," World Bank - Discussion Papers 71, World Bank.
- Mosley, Paul & Weeks, John, 1993. "Has recovery begun? "Africa's adjustment in the 1980s" revisited," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1583-1606, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ersado, Lire, 2006. "Income diversification in Zimbabwe : welfare implications from urban and rural areas," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3964, The World Bank.
- Poulton, Colin & Davies, Rob & Matshe, Innocent & Urey, Ian, 2002. "A Review Of Zimbabwes Agricultural Economic Policies: 1980 2000," ADU Working Papers 10922, Imperial College at Wye, Department of Agricultural Sciences.
- Ersado, Lire, 2003. "Income diversification in Zimbabwe," FCND discussion papers 152, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Duarte Guimarães & Ana Paula Ribeiro & Sandra Tavares Silva, 2012. "Macroeconomic Fundamentals of Poverty and Deprivation: an empirical study for developed countries," FEP Working Papers 460, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:25:y:1997:i:7:p:1141-1149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.