Technology transfer to developing countries through engineering firms: The Canadian experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Niosi, Jorge & Rivard, Jacques, 1990. "Canadian technology transfer to developing countries through small and medium-size enterprises," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(11), pages 1529-1542, November.
- Dahlman, Carl J. & Sercovich, Francisco C., 1984. "Exports of technology from semi-industrial economies and local technological development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 63-99.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger Svensson, 2007. "Knowledge transfer to emerging markets via consulting projects," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(5), pages 545-559, October.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Blanca Martínez & Cagri Saglam, 2006.
"The Development Problem under Embodiment,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 42-58, February.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Blanca Martínez & CARGI SAGLAM, 2003. "The Development Problem Under Embodiment," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & MARTINEZ, Blanca & SAGLAM, Cagri, 2006. "The Development problem under embodiment," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1852, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE & Blanca, MARTINEZ & Cagri, SAGLAM, 2003. "The Development problem under embodiment," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2003006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Gupeng Zhang & Hongbo Duan & Jianghua Zhou, 2016. "Investigating determinants of inter-regional technology transfer in China: a network analysis with provincial patent data," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 345-364, March.
- Benteng Zou & Carmen Camacho, 2004.
"The spatial Solow model,"
AccessEcon, vol. 18(2), pages 1-11.
- Carmen, CAMACHO & Benteng, ZOU, 2003. "The Spatial Solow Model," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2003017, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Carmen Camacho & Zou Benteng, 2004. "The spatial Solow model," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00683802, HAL.
- Campbell, H. F. & Hand, A. J., 1998. "Joint ventures and technology transfer: the Solomon Islands pole-and-line fishery," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 421-442.
- Rapahel Soubeyran & Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 2009. "The Pace of Technology Transfer in Anticipation of Joint Venture Breakup," Working Papers 2009.102, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sunaoshi, Yukako & Kotabe, Masaaki & Murray, Janet Y., 2005. "How technology transfer really occurs on the factory floor: a case of a major Japanese automotive die manufacturer in the United States," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 57-70, February.
- Daniel Leonard & Ngo Van Long, 2015. "Technology transfers and industry closures," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 542-569, June.
- Boucekkine, Raouf & Martinez, Blanca, 2003.
"Replacement, adoption and economic dynamics: lessons from a canonical creative destruction model,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 339-359, September.
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & MARTINEZ, Blanca, 2003. "Replacement, adoption and economic dynamics: lessons from a canonical creative destruction model," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1657, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran & Raphael Soubeyran, 2009. "Joint Venture Breakup and the Exploration-Exploitation Trade-off," Working Papers 09-14, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2009.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:10:p:1815-1824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.