Sources of imitation: improving bank process capabilities
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Katz, Jorge M., 1984. "Domestic technological innovations and dynamic comparative advantage : Further reflections on a comparative case-study program," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 13-37.
- Von Hippel, Eric, 1978. "A customer-active paradigm for industrial product idea generation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 240-266, July.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1980. "Developing countries as exporters of industrial technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 24-52, January.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Sapir, Andre, 1986.
"Trade in investment-related technological services,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 605-622, May.
- André Sapir, 1986. "Trade in investment-related technological services," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8254, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Teitel, Simon, 1981. "Towards an understanding of technical change in semi-industrialized countries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 127-147, July.
- Schrader, Stephan, 1991. "Informal technology transfer between firms: Cooperation through information trading," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 153-170, April.
- Barras, Richard, 1990. "Interactive innovation in financial and business services: The vanguard of the service revolution," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 215-237, June.
- Barras, Richard, 1993. "Interactive innovation in financial and business services: The vanguard of the service revolution," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 101-102, April.
- Dahlman, Carl J. & Sercovich, Francisco C., 1984. "Exports of technology from semi-industrial economies and local technological development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 63-99.
- Barras, Richard, 1986. "Towards a theory of innovation in services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 161-173, August.
- Napolitano, Giovanni, 1991. "Industrial research and sources of innovation: A cross-industry analysis of Italian manufacturing firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 171-178, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:24:y:1995:i:5:p:783-802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.