Sources of imitation: improving bank process capabilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schrader, Stephan, 1991. "Informal technology transfer between firms: Cooperation through information trading," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 153-170, April.
- Barras, Richard, 1986. "Towards a theory of innovation in services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 161-173, August.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Barras, Richard, 1993. "Interactive innovation in financial and business services: The vanguard of the service revolution," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 101-102, April.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1980. "Developing countries as exporters of industrial technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 24-52, January.
- Katz, Jorge M., 1984. "Domestic technological innovations and dynamic comparative advantage : Further reflections on a comparative case-study program," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 13-37.
- Nelson, Richard R., 1979. "Innovation and economic development: theoretical retrospect and prospect," Series Históricas 31, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Barras, Richard, 1990. "Interactive innovation in financial and business services: The vanguard of the service revolution," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 215-237, June.
- Von Hippel, Eric, 1978. "A customer-active paradigm for industrial product idea generation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 240-266, July.
- Napolitano, Giovanni, 1991. "Industrial research and sources of innovation: A cross-industry analysis of Italian manufacturing firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 171-178, April.
- Sapir, Andre, 1986.
"Trade in investment-related technological services,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 605-622, May.
- André Sapir, 1986. "Trade in investment-related technological services," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8254, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dahlman, Carl J. & Sercovich, Francisco C., 1984. "Exports of technology from semi-industrial economies and local technological development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 63-99.
- Teitel, Simon, 1981. "Towards an understanding of technical change in semi-industrialized countries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 127-147, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Consoli, Davide, 2005. "The dynamics of technological change in UK retail banking services: An evolutionary perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 461-480, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:24:y:1995:i:5:p:783-802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.