Towards an understanding of technical change in semi-industrialized countries
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- McKendrick, David, 1995. "Sources of imitation: improving bank process capabilities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 783-802, September.
- Teitel, Simon, 2005.
"Globalization and its disconnects,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 444-470, August.
- Simon Teitel, 2001. "Globalization and its disconnects," ICER Working Papers 07-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Sanjaya Lall, 1986. "Technological development and export performance in LDCs: Leading engineering and chemical firms in India," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 122(1), pages 80-92, March.
- Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2005. "Inadequacy of technology and innovation systems at the periphery: notes on Celso Furtado's contributions for a dialogue between evolutionists and structuralists," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td254, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:258768 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaya Prakash Pradhan & Mohammad Zohair & Mallikarjun V. Alagawadi, 2013. "Regional Policies, Firm Characteristics and Exporting in the Indian State of Karnataka," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 48(1), pages 45-81, February.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash & Zohair, Mohammad & Alagawadi, Mallikarjun V., 2012. "Regional Policies, Firm Characteristics, and Exporting in the Indian State of Karnataka," MPRA Paper 40717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James DD., 1988. "Impact of technology imports on indigenous technological capacity: the case study of Mexico," ILO Working Papers 992587683402676, International Labour Organization.
- Marín, Anabel & Stubrin, Lilia & Gibbons, María Amelia, 2014. "Technological capacity-building in unstable settings: Manufacturing firms in Argentina and Brazil," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Jaya Prakash Pradhan, 2010. "Strategic Asset-Seeking Activities of Emerging Multinationals: Perspectives of Foreign Acquisitions by Indian Pharmaceutical MNEs," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 1(2).
- Fagerberg, Jan & Srholec, Martin & Verspagen, Bart, 2010. "Innovation and Economic Development," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec & Bart Verspagen, 2009. "Innovation and Economic Development," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20090723, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo, revised Oct 2009.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Srholec, Martin & Verspagen, Bart, 2009. "Innovation and Economic Development," MERIT Working Papers 032, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Pierre J. Tremblay, 1998. "Organize to Generate Innovation: Tools to Measure Technical Change, Productivity and Change-Generating Efforts," CIRANO Working Papers 98s-12, CIRANO.
- Verspagen, Bart & Kaltenberg, Mary, 2015. "Catching-up in a globalised context: Technological change as a driver of growth," MERIT Working Papers 049, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Simon Teitel, 2008. "Innovation Promotion and Learning in International Trade: the Case of Colombian Manufacturing Exports," ICER Working Papers 23-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:10:y:1981:i:2:p:127-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed