Towards an understanding of technical change in semi-industrialized countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bosworth, Derek L., 1984. "Foreign patent flows to and from the United Kingdom," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 115-124, April.
- Singer, Hans W & Reynolds, Lyn, 1975. "Technological Backwardness and Productivity Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(340), pages 873-876, December.
- Cornwall, John, 1976. "Diffusion, Convergence and Kaldor's Laws," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(342), pages 307-314, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2005. "Inadequacy of technology and innovation systems at the periphery: notes on Celso Furtado's contributions for a dialogue between evolutionists and structuralists," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td254, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Jaya Prakash Pradhan & Mohammad Zohair & Mallikarjun V. Alagawadi, 2013.
"Regional Policies, Firm Characteristics and Exporting in the Indian State of Karnataka,"
Foreign Trade Review,
, vol. 48(1), pages 45-81, February.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash & Zohair, Mohammad & Alagawadi, Mallikarjun V., 2012. "Regional Policies, Firm Characteristics, and Exporting in the Indian State of Karnataka," MPRA Paper 40717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marín, Anabel & Stubrin, Lilia & Gibbons, María Amelia, 2014. "Technological capacity-building in unstable settings: Manufacturing firms in Argentina and Brazil," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Jaya Prakash Pradhan, 2010. "Strategic Asset-Seeking Activities of Emerging Multinationals: Perspectives of Foreign Acquisitions by Indian Pharmaceutical MNEs," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 1(2).
- Fagerberg, Jan & Srholec, Martin & Verspagen, Bart, 2010.
"Innovation and Economic Development,"
Handbook of the Economics of Innovation,
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec & Bart Verspagen, 2009. "Innovation and Economic Development," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20090723, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo, revised Oct 2009.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Srholec, Martin & Verspagen, Bart, 2009. "Innovation and Economic Development," MERIT Working Papers 032, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Simon Teitel, 2008. "Innovation Promotion and Learning in International Trade: the Case of Colombian Manufacturing Exports," ICER Working Papers 23-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- McKendrick, David, 1995. "Sources of imitation: improving bank process capabilities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 783-802, September.
- Teitel, Simon, 2005. "Globalization and its disconnects," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 444-470, August.
- Sanjaya Lall, 1986. "Technological development and export performance in LDCs: Leading engineering and chemical firms in India," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 122(1), pages 80-92, March.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:258768 is not listed on IDEAS
- James DD., 1988. "Impact of technology imports on indigenous technological capacity: the case study of Mexico," ILO Working Papers 992587683402676, International Labour Organization.
- Pierre J. Tremblay, 1998. "Organize to Generate Innovation: Tools to Measure Technical Change, Productivity and Change-Generating Efforts," CIRANO Working Papers 98s-12, CIRANO.
- Verspagen, Bart & Kaltenberg, Mary, 2015. "Catching-up in a globalised context: Technological change as a driver of growth," MERIT Working Papers 049, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:10:y:1981:i:2:p:127-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.