Evaluation of the hybrid model of public bicycle-sharing operation and private bicycle parking management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martens, Karel, 2007. "Promoting bike-and-ride: The Dutch experience," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 326-338, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:55:y:2016:i:c:p:85-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:895-:d:100239 is not listed on IDEAS
- JosÃ© I. Castillo-Manzano & Mercedes Castro-NuÃ±o & Lourdes Lopez-Valpuesta, 2015. "The relationship between public and private bicycle use: the case of Seville," ERSA conference papers ersa15p206, European Regional Science Association.
- Ranran Yang & Ruyin Long, 2016. "Analysis of the Influencing Factors of the Public Willingness to Participate in Public Bicycle Projects and Intervention Strategies—A Case Study of Jiangsu Province, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-16, April.
- Médard de Chardon, Cyrille & Caruso, Geoffrey, 2015. "Estimating bike-share trips using station level data," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 260-279.
- Mrkajic, Vladimir & Vukelic, Djordje & Mihajlov, Andjelka, 2015. "Reduction of CO2 emission and non-environmental co-benefits of bicycle infrastructure provision: the case of the University of Novi Sad, Serbia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 232-242.
- Dowling, Robyn & Kent, Jennifer, 2015. "Practice and public–private partnerships in sustainable transport governance: The case of car sharing in Sydney, Australia," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 58-64.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:349:d:67929 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPublic bicycle-sharing program; Project evaluation; Private bicycle parking management; Hybrid model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:35:y:2014:i:c:p:31-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.