Substituting a tramway to a bus line in Paris: Costs and benefits
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cox, Tom & Houdmont, Jonathan & Griffiths, Amanda, 2006. "Rail passenger crowding, stress, health and safety in Britain," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 244-258, March.
- Armelius, Hanna & Hultkrantz, Lars, 2006.
"The politico-economic link between public transport and road pricing: An ex-ante study of the Stockholm road-pricing trial,"
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 162-172, March.
- Hutlkrantz, Lars & Armelius, Hanna, 2005. "The Politico-Economic Link Between Public Transport And Road Pricing: An Ex-Ante Study Of The Stockholm Road-Pricing Trial," Working Papers 2005:8, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Winston, Clifford & Maheshri, Vikram, 2007. "On the social desirability of urban rail transit systems," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 362-382, September.
- Molly D. Castelazo & Thomas A. Garrett, 2004. "Light rail: boon or boondoggle?," The Regional Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 12-13.
- Moore, James E., 1993. "Ridership and cost on the Long Beach-Los Angeles Blue Line Train," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 139-152, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kilani, Moez & Proost, Stef & van der Loo, Saskia, 2014.
"Road pricing and public transport pricing reform in Paris: Complements or substitutes?,"
Economics of Transportation,
Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 175-187.
- Moez KILANI & Stefan PROOST & Saskia VAN DER LOO, 2013. "Road pricing and public transport pricing reform in Paris: complements or substitutes?," Working Papers Department of Economics ces13.18, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Papon, Francis & Nguyen-Luong, Dany & Boucq, Elise, 2015. "Should any new light rail line provide real estate gains, or not? The case of the T3 line in Paris," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 43-54.
More about this item
KeywordsTramway Costs-benefits analysis Road congestion CO2 emissions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:18:y:2011:i:4:p:563-572. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .