Transport and climate change: Simulating the options for carbon reduction in London
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Di Lucia, Lorenzo & Nilsson, Lars J., 2007. "Transport biofuels in the European Union: The state of play," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 533-543, November.
- Shiftan, Yoram & Outwater, Maren L. & Zhou, Yushuang, 2008. "Transit market research using structural equation modeling and attitudinal market segmentation," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 186-195, May.
- Hickman, Robin & Banister, David, 2007. "Looking over the horizon: Transport and reduced CO2 emissions in the UK by 2030," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 377-387, September.
- David Banister & Robin Hickman, 2009. "Techno-optimism: progress towards CO 2 reduction targets in transport: a UK and London perspective," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(1), pages 24-47.
- Bomb, Christian & McCormick, Kes & Deurwaarder, Ewout & Kaberger, Tomas, 2007. "Biofuels for transport in Europe: Lessons from Germany and the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2256-2267, April.
- Anable, Jillian, 2005. "'Complacent Car Addicts' or 'Aspiring Environmentalists'? Identifying travel behaviour segments using attitude theory," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 65-78, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Luca, Stefano, 2014. "Public engagement in strategic transportation planning: An analytic hierarchy process based approach," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 110-124.
- Al-Ghandoor, Ahmed & Jaber, Jamal & Al-Hinti, Ismael & Abdallat, Yousef, 2013. "Statistical assessment and analyses of the determinants of transportation sector gasoline demand in Jordan," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 129-138.
- Silverio HERNÁNDEZ-MORENO & José Antonio HERNÁNDEZ-MORENO & Bianca G. ALCARAZ-VARGAS, 2016. "Regulatory Framework About Climate Change Due To Greenhouse Gas Emissions In Mexican Cities: Urban-Architectural Approach," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(2), pages 39-53, May.
- Mustapa, Siti Indati & Bekhet, Hussain Ali, 2016. "Analysis of CO2 emissions reduction in the Malaysian transportation sector: An optimisation approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 171-183.
- Focas, Caralampo, 2016. "Travel behaviour and CO2 emissions in urban and exurban London and New York," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 82-91.
- Siti Indati Mustapa & Hussain Ali Bekhet, 2015. "Investigating Factors Affecting CO2 Emissions in Malaysian Road Transport Sector," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(4), pages 1073-1083.
- Rattanachot, Wit & Wang, Yuhong & Chong, Dan & Suwansawas, Suchatvee, 2015. "Adaptation strategies of transport infrastructures to global climate change," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 159-166.
- Dickinson, Janet E. & Cherrett, Tom & Hibbert, Julia F. & Winstanley, Chris & Shingleton, Duncan & Davies, Nigel & Norgate, Sarah & Speed, Chris, 2015. "Fundamental challenges in designing a collaborative travel app," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 28-36.
- Eliasson, Jonas & Proost, Stef, 2015.
"Is sustainable transport policy sustainable?,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 92-100.
- Eliasson, Jonas & Proost, Stef, 2014. "Is sustainable transport policy sustainable?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2014:2, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI), revised 29 Sep 2014.
- Jonas ELIASSON & Stefan PROOST, 2014. "Is sustainable transport policy sustainable?," Working Papers Department of Economics ces14.17, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Shengyuan Zhang & Jimin Zhao & Albert Park, 2016. "Travel Behavior, Energy Use, and Carbon Emissions: Evidence from Shenzhen, China," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2016-35, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Jun 2016.
- Kopnina, Helen, 2011. "Kids and cars: Environmental attitudes in children," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 573-578, August.
- Hickman, Robin & Saxena, Sharad & Banister, David & Ashiru, Olu, 2012. "Examining transport futures with scenario analysis and MCA," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 560-575.
- Taeihagh, Araz & Bañares-Alcántara, René & Givoni, Moshe, 2014. "A virtual environment for the formulation of policy packages," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 53-68.
- Pengjun Zhao & Ralph Chapman & Edward Randal & Philippa Howden-Chapman, 2013. "Understanding Resilient Urban Futures: A Systemic Modelling Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(7), pages 1-22, July.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:28-:d:124022 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:6:p:791-:d:101015 is not listed on IDEAS
- Banister, David & Hickman, Robin, 2013. "Transport futures: Thinking the unthinkable," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 283-293.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:61:y:2018:i:c:p:36-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cools, Mario & Brijs, Kris & Tormans, Hans & Moons, Elke & Janssens, Davy & Wets, Geert, 2011. "The socio-cognitive links between road pricing acceptability and changes in travel-behavior," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 779-788, October.
- Liu, Xue & Ma, Shoufeng & Tian, Junfang & Jia, Ning & Li, Geng, 2015. "A system dynamics approach to scenario analysis for urban passenger transport energy consumption and CO2 emissions: A case study of Beijing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 253-270.
- Solaymani, Saeed & Kardooni, Roozbeh & Yusoff, Sumiani Binti & Kari, Fatimah, 2015. "The impacts of climate change policies on the transportation sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 719-728.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:61:y:2018:i:c:p:60-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nygrén, Nina A. & Lyytimäki, Jari & Tapio, Petri, 2012. "A small step toward environmentally sustainable transport? The media debate over the Finnish carbon dioxide-based car tax reform," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 159-167.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport Climate change Carbon Scenarios Policy packages London;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:17:y:2010:i:2:p:110-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.