Green supply chain decisions – Case-based performance analysis from the food industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thierry Bréchet & Philippe Michel, 2007.
"Environmental performance and equilibrium,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1078-1099, November.
- BRECHET, Thierry & MICHEL, Philippe, 2004. "Environmental performance and equilibrium," CORE Discussion Papers 2004072, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BRECHET, Thierry & MICHEL, Philippe, 2007. "Environmental performance and equilibrium," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2056, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Reiner, Gerald & Trcka, Michael, 2004. "Customized supply chain design: Problems and alternatives for a production company in the food industry. A simulation based analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 217-229, May.
- Pretty, J.N. & Ball, A.S. & Lang, T. & Morison, J.I.L., 2005. "Farm costs and food miles: An assessment of the full cost of the UK weekly food basket," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Rong, Aiying & Akkerman, Renzo & Grunow, Martin, 2011. "An optimization approach for managing fresh food quality throughout the supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 421-429, May.
- Lee, Der-Horng & Dong, Meng & Bian, Wen, 2010. "The design of sustainable logistics network under uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 159-166, November.
- Azevedo, Susana G. & Carvalho, Helena & Cruz Machado, V., 2011. "The influence of green practices on supply chain performance: A case study approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 850-871.
- Yang, Chung-Shan & Lu, Chin-Shan & Haider, Jane Jing & Marlow, Peter Bernard, 2013. "The effect of green supply chain management on green performance and firm competitiveness in the context of container shipping in Taiwan," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 55-73.
- Carol A. Adams & Carlos Larrinaga-González, 2007. "Engaging with organisations in pursuit of improved sustainability accounting and performance," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 333-355, June.
- Meixell, Mary J. & Gargeya, Vidyaranya B., 2005. "Global supply chain design: A literature review and critique," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 531-550, November.
- Robert D. Klassen & Curtis P. McLaughlin, 1996. "The Impact of Environmental Management on Firm Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(8), pages 1199-1214, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:2:p:275-:d:128405 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:opsear:v:55:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s12597-017-0315-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain management; Eco-efficiency; Food industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:69:y:2014:i:c:p:97-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.