A multi-layered risk exposure assessment approach for the shipping industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bijwaard, Govert E. & Knapp, Sabine, 2009. "Analysis of ship life cycles--The impact of economic cycles and ship inspections," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 350-369, March.
- Carey, J.M. & Knapp, S. & Irving, P., 2014. "Assessing ecological sensitivities of marine assets to oil spill by means of expert knowledge," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2014-13, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knapp, S. & Heij, C., 2016. "Evaluation of total risk exposure and insurance premiums in the maritime industry," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI-1661, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:167:y:2017:i:c:p:351-361 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Ming-Miin & Chen, Li-Hsueh, 2016. "Centralized resource allocation with emission resistance in a two-stage production system: Evidence from a Taiwan’s container shipping company," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 650-671.
- Knapp, S. & Vander Hoorn, S., 2017. "A multi-layered risk estimation routine for strategic planning and operations for the maritime industry," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2017-02, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsTotal risk exposure; Binary logistic regression; Spatial statistics; Incident models; Uncertainties; Monetary value at risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:78:y:2015:i:c:p:21-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.