A bi-criteria indicator to assess supply chain network performance for critical needs under capacity and demand disruptions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2007. "An emergency logistics distribution approach for quick response to urgent relief demand in disasters," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 687-709, November.
- Beamon, Benita M., 1998. "Supply chain design and analysis:: Models and methods," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 281-294, August.
- Hau Lee & Seungjin Whang, 1999. "Decentralized Multi-Echelon Supply Chains: Incentives and Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(5), pages 633-640, May.
- Nagurney, Anna, 2006. "On the relationship between supply chain and transportation network equilibria: A supernetwork equivalence with computations," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 293-316, July.
- Anna Nagurney & Qiang Qiang, 2008. "An efficiency measure for dynamic networks modeled as evolutionary variational inequalities with application to the Internet and vulnerability analysis," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Michael Taylor & Somenahalli Sekhar & Glen D'Este, 2006. "Application of Accessibility Based Methods for Vulnerability Analysis of Strategic Road Networks," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 267-291, September.
- Wilson, Martha C., 2007. "The impact of transportation disruptions on supply chain performance," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 295-320, July.
- Anna Nagurney & Min Yu & Qiang Qiang, 2011. "Supply chain network design for critical needs with outsourcing," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(1), pages 123-142, March.
- Nagurney, Anna, 2009. "A system-optimization perspective for supply chain network integration: The horizontal merger case," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Zimmer, Kirstin, 2002. "Supply chain coordination with uncertain just-in-time delivery," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 1-15, May.
- Altay, Nezih & Green III, Walter G., 2006. "OR/MS research in disaster operations management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 475-493, November.
- Lai, Kee-hung & Ngai, E. W. T. & Cheng, T. C. E., 2002. "Measures for evaluating supply chain performance in transport logistics," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 439-456, November.
- Anna Nagurney & David Parkes & Patrizia Daniele, 2007. "The Internet, evolutionary variational inequalities, and the time-dependent Braess paradox," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 355-375, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reggiani, Aura & Nijkamp, Peter & Lanzi, Diego, 2015. "Transport resilience and vulnerability: The role of connectivity," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 4-15.
- Dong Li & Anna Nagurney, 2017. "Supply chain performance assessment and supplier and component importance identification in a general competitive multitiered supply chain network model," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 223-250, January.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chains; Disruptions; Critical needs; Network vulnerability; Performance measurement; Disaster planning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:46:y:2012:i:5:p:801-812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.