An efficiency measure for dynamic networks modeled as evolutionary variational inequalities with application to the Internet and vulnerability analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cojocaru, Monica-Gabriela & Daniele, Patrizia & Nagurney, Anna, 2006. "Double-layered dynamics: A unified theory of projected dynamical systems and evolutionary variational inequalities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 494-507, November.
- Pas, Eric I. & Principio, Shari L., 1997. "Braess' paradox: Some new insights," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 265-276, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grzegorz Hałaj & Christoffer Kok, 2013.
"Assessing interbank contagion using simulated networks,"
Computational Management Science,
Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 157-186, June.
- Kok, Christoffer & Hałaj, Grzegorz, 2013. "Assessing interbank contagion using simulated networks," Working Paper Series 1506, European Central Bank.
- Qiang, Patrick & Nagurney, Anna, 2012. "A bi-criteria indicator to assess supply chain network performance for critical needs under capacity and demand disruptions," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 801-812.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork efficiency; Performance measurement; Dynamic networks; Internet; Braess paradox; Vulnerability analysis; Critical network components; Evolutionary variational inequalities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netnom:v:9:y:2008:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .