An analysis of destination choice for opaque airline products using multidimensional binary logit models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peeta, Srinivas & Paz, Alexander & DeLaurentis, Dan, 2008. "Stated preference analysis of a new very light jet based on-demand air service," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 629-645, May.
- Brey, Raúl & Walker, Joan L., 2011. "Latent temporal preferences: An application to airline travel," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 880-895, November.
- Scott Fay, 2004. "Partial-Repeat-Bidding in the Name-Your-Own-Price Channel," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(3), pages 407-418, February.
- Guillermo Gallego & Robert Phillips, 2004. "Revenue Management of Flexible Products," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 6(4), pages 321-337, January.
- Chen, Ching-Fu, 2008. "Investigating structural relationships between service quality, perceived value, satisfaction, and behavioral intentions for air passengers: Evidence from Taiwan," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 709-717, May.
- Tsamboulas, Dimitrios A. & Nikoleris, Anastasios, 2008. "Passengers' willingness to pay for airport ground access time savings," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(10), pages 1274-1282, December.
- Lu, Jin-Long & Peeta, Srinivas, 2009. "Analysis of the factors that influence the relationship between business air travel and videoconferencing," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(8), pages 709-721, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mumbower, Stacey & Garrow, Laurie A. & Newman, Jeffrey P., 2015. "Investigating airline customers’ premium coach seat purchases and implications for optimal pricing strategies," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 53-69.
- Hotle, Susan L. & Castillo, Marco & Garrow, Laurie A. & Higgins, Matthew J., 2015. "The impact of advance purchase deadlines on airline consumers’ search and purchase behaviors," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 1-16.
More about this item
KeywordsOpaque products; Discrete choice models; Airline passenger behavior;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:46:y:2012:i:10:p:1641-1653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .