Cost-benefit analyses of walking and cycling track networks taking into account insecurity, health effects and external costs of motorized traffic
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sælensminde, Kjartan, 2003. "Embedding effects in valuation of non-market goods," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 59-72, January.
- Hopkinson, P & Wardman, M, 1996. "Evaluating the demand for new cycle facilities," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 241-249, October.
- Ortúzar, Juan de Dios & Iacobelli, Andrés & Valeze, Claudio, 2000. "Estimating demand for a cycle-way network," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 353-373, June.
- Noland, Robert B & Kunreuther, Howard, 1995. "Short-run and long-run policies for increasing bicycle transportation for daily commuter trips," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 67-79, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yeung, Jennifer & Wearing, Scott & Hills, Andrew P., 2008. "Child transport practices and perceived barriers in active commuting to school," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 895-900, July.
- Börjesson, Maria & Eliasson, Jonas, 2012.
"The value of time and external benefits in bicycle appraisal,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 673-683.
- Börjesson, Maria & Eliasson, Jonas, 2011. "The value of time and external benefits in bicycle appraisal," Working papers in Transport Economics 2011:22, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Laird, James & Page, Matthew & Shen, Shujie, 2013. "The value of dedicated cyclist and pedestrian infrastructure on rural roads," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 86-96.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:38:y:2004:i:8:p:593-606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .