Comparative evaluation of existing and innovative rail-road freight transport terminals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Taleb-Ibrahimi, Mounira & de Castilho, Bernardo & Daganzo, Carlos F., 1993. "Storage space vs handling work in container terminals," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 13-32, February.
- A. Ballis & J. Golias & C. Abarkoumkin, 1997. "A comparison between conventional and advanced handling systems for low volume container maritime terminals," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 73-92, January.
- Pedro Cantos & José Pastor & Lorenzo Serrano, 1999. "Productivity, efficiency and technical change in the European railways: A non-parametric approach," Transportation, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 337-357, November.
- Sahin, Ismail, 1999. "Railway traffic control and train scheduling based oninter-train conflict management," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 511-534, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferrari, Paolo, 2014. "The dynamics of modal split for freight transport," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 163-176.
- Janic, Milan, 2008. "An assessment of the performance of the European long intermodal freight trains (LIFTS)," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(10), pages 1326-1339, December.
- Casavant, Ken & Jessup, Eric, 2005. "What Makes them Viable? Determining the Attributes that Offer Potential Viability to Inter-Modal Truck-Rail Facilities in Washington State," 46th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Washington, D.C., March 6-8, 2005 208221, Transportation Research Forum.
- Zhang, M. & Janic, M. & Tavasszy, L.A., 2015. "A freight transport optimization model for integrated network, service, and policy design," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 61-76.
- Peterson, Steven, 2005. "Factors Influencing Inter-Modal Facility Location Decisions: Comparison of Different Empirical Estimation Procedures," 46th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Washington, D.C., March 6-8, 2005 208177, Transportation Research Forum.
- Boysen, Nils & Briskorn, Dirk & Meisel, Frank, 2017. "A generalized classification scheme for crane scheduling with interference," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(1), pages 343-357.
- Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte, 2010. "Determining crane areas in intermodal transshipment yards: The yard partition problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(2), pages 336-342, July.
- Smid, Martijn & Dekker, Sander & Wiegmans, Bart, 2016. "Modeling the cost sensitivity of intermodal inland waterway terminals: A scenario based approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 112-122.
- Bruns, Florian & Knust, Sigrid & Shakhlevich, Natalia V., 2016. "Complexity results for storage loading problems with stacking constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(3), pages 1074-1081.
- Nils Boysen & Erwin Pesch, 2008. "Scheduling freight trains in rail-rail transshipment yards," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers (Expired!) 11/2008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- repec:spr:jbecon:v:87:y:2017:i:8:d:10.1007_s11573-017-0847-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ballis, Athanasios & Golias, John, 2004. "Towards the improvement of a combined transport chain performance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 420-436, January.
- Abacoumkin, Constantinos & Ballis, Athanasios, 2004. "Development of an expert system for the evaluation of conventional and innovative technologies in the intermodal transport area," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 410-419, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:36:y:2002:i:7:p:593-611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .