Understanding agricultural growth in China: An international perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jianmin Tang & Weimin Wang, 2004. "Sources of aggregate labour productivity growth in Canada and the United States," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(2), pages 421-444, May.
- Zhao Chen & Xiaofeng Liu & Ming Lu, 2013. "Beyond Lewis: rural-to-urban migration with endogenous policy change," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 213-230, June.
- Pei Guo & Xiangping Jia, 2009.
"The structure and reform of rural finance in China,"
China Agricultural Economic Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 212-226, January.
- Pei Guo & Xiangping Jia, 2008. "The Structure and Reform of Rural Finance in China," Working Papers 0802, China Agricultural University, College of Economics and Management.
- W. Diewert, 2015.
"Decompositions of productivity growth into sectoral effects,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 367-387, June.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2013. "Decompositions of Productivity Growth into Sectoral Effects," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2013-12, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 06 Mar 2013.
- Xiaodong Zhu, 2012. "Understanding China's Growth: Past, Present, and Future," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(4), pages 103-124, Fall.
- Diewert, W Erwin, 1978. "Superlative Index Numbers and Consistency in Aggregation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 883-900, July.
- Jianmin Tang & Weimin Wang, 2015. "Economic Growth in Canada and the United States: Supply-Push or Demand-Pull?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 61(4), pages 773-798, December.
- Cao, Kang Hua & Birchenall, Javier A., 2013. "Agricultural productivity, structural change, and economic growth in post-reform China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 165-180.
- Madhur Gautam & Bingxin Yu, 2015. "Agricultural productivity growth and drivers: a comparative study of China and India," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(4), pages 573-600, November.
- Brad Gilmour & Bruce Phillips, 2012. "China: An Agri-Food Prosperctus," Transnational Corporations Review, Ottawa United Learning Academy, vol. 4(1), pages 56-64, March.
- Zhangyue Zhou, 2010. "Achieving food security in China: past three decades and beyond," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(3), pages 251-275, September.
- Jesus C. Dumagan, 2013.
"A Generalized Exactly Additive Decomposition of Aggregate Labor Productivity Growth,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59(1), pages 157-168, March.
- Dumagan, Jesus C., 2011. "A Generalized Exactly Additive Decomposition of Aggregate Labor Productivity Growth," Discussion Papers DP 2011-19, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Mary O'Mahony & Marcel P. Timmer, 2009. "Output, Input and Productivity Measures at the Industry Level: The EU KLEMS Database," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(538), pages 374-403, June.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1992. "Rural Reforms and Agricultural Growth in China," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 34-51, March.
- Mun S. Ho & Wulong Gu, 2000. "A Comparison of Industrial Productivity Growth in Canada and the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 172-175, May.
- Zhao Chen & Xiaofeng Liu & Ming Lu, 2013. "Beyond Lewis: rural-to-urban migration with endogenous policy change," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 213-230, May.
- Jing Cao & Mun S. Ho & Dale W. Jorgenson & Ruoen Ren & Linlin Sun & Ximing Yue, 2009. "Industrial And Aggregate Measures Of Productivity Growth In China, 1982–2000," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 55(s1), pages 485-513, July.
- Jingfeng Zhao & Jianmin Tang, 2015. "Industrial Structural Change and Economic Growth in China, 1987–2008," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 23(2), pages 1-21, March.
- Sun Ling Wang & Francis Tuan & Fred Gale & Agapi Somwaru & James Hansen, 2013. "China's regional agricultural productivity growth in 1985–2007: A multilateral comparison," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(2), pages 241-251, March.
- Kang Yu & Xiangfei Xin & J. Alexander Nuetah & Ping Guo, 2011. "Agricultural growth dynamics and decision mechanism in Chinese provinces: 1988-2008," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 150-170, May.
- Shenggen Fan & Christopher Rue, 2015. "Achieving food and nutrition security under rapid transformation in China and India: A synthesis," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(4), pages 530-540, November.
- Aamir Firoz Shamsi & Iqbal A. Panhwar & Badar Iqbal & Khizar Cheema, 2014. "India as an Emerging Economy," Transnational Corporations Review, Ottawa United Learning Academy, vol. 6(1), pages 15-25, March.
- Harry WU & Ximing YUE & George G. ZHANG, 2015. "Constructing Annual Employment and Compensation Matrices and Measuring Labor Input in China," Discussion papers 15005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural development; Economic growth; Productivity; China;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:46:y:2018:i:c:p:43-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.