Dispersion measures and dispersive orderings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moyes, Patrick, 1987. "A new concept of Lorenz domination," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 203-207.
- W. Sendler, 1979. "On statistical inference in concentration measurement," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 109-122, December.
- Newbery, David, 1970. "A theorem on the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 264-266, September.
- Mehran, Farhad, 1976. "Linear Measures of Income Inequality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(4), pages 805-809, July.
- Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1982. "Stochastic Dominance, Mean Variance, and Gini's Mean Difference," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 178-185, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sordo, Miguel A., 2008. "Characterizations of classes of risk measures by dispersive orders," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1028-1034, June.
- Miguel Sordo & Héctor Ramos, 2007. "Characterization of stochastic orders by L-functionals," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 249-263, April.
- López-Díaz, Miguel & Sordo, Miguel A. & Suárez-Llorens, Alfonso, 2012. "On the Lp-metric between a probability distribution and its distortion," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 257-264.
- Sordo, Miguel A., 2009. "Comparing tail variabilities of risks by means of the excess wealth order," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 466-469, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDispersion measures Dilation ordering Second-order absolute Lorenz ordering Absolute Lorenz curve;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:61:y:2003:i:2:p:123-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.