Comparing tail variabilities of risks by means of the excess wealth order
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chateauneuf, Alain & Cohen, Michele & Meilijson, Isaac, 2004.
"Four notions of mean-preserving increase in risk, risk attitudes and applications to the rank-dependent expected utility model,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 547-571, August.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Michèle Cohen & Isaac Meilijson, 2004. "Four notions of mean preserving increase in risk, risk attitudes and applications to the Rank-Dependent Expected Utility model," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00212281, HAL.
- Rojo, Javier & He, Guo Zhong, 1991. "New properties and characterizations of the dispersive ordering," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 365-372, April.
- Ramos, Héctor M. & Sordo, Miguel A., 2003. "Dispersion measures and dispersive orderings," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 123-131, January.
- Hu, Taizhong & Chen, Jing & Yao, Junchao, 2006. "Preservation of the location independent risk order under convolution," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 406-412, April.
- Furman, Edward & Zitikis, Ricardas, 2008. "Weighted premium calculation principles," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 459-465, February.
- Newbery, David, 1970. "A theorem on the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 264-266, September.
- Sordo, Miguel A., 2009. "On the relationship of location-independent riskier order to the usual stochastic order," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 155-157, January.
- Furman, Edward & Landsman, Zinoviy, 2006. "Tail Variance Premium with Applications for Elliptical Portfolio of Risks," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(02), pages 433-462, November.
- Carole Bernard & Weidong Tian, 2009. "Optimal Reinsurance Arrangements Under Tail Risk Measures," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(3), pages 709-725.
- Sordo, Miguel A., 2008. "Characterizations of classes of risk measures by dispersive orders," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1028-1034, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belzunce, Félix & Pinar, José F. & Ruiz, José M. & Sordo, Miguel A., 2012. "Comparison of risks based on the expected proportional shortfall," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 292-302.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:282:y:2016:i:c:p:187-203 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sordo, Miguel A. & Suárez-Llorens, Alfonso, 2011. "Stochastic comparisons of distorted variability measures," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 11-17, July.
- Sordo, Miguel A. & Suárez-Llorens, Alfonso & Bello, Alfonso J., 2015. "Comparison of conditional distributions in portfolios of dependent risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 62-69.
More about this item
KeywordsExcess wealth order Dispersive order Conditional tail variance Classes of risk measures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:45:y:2009:i:3:p:466-469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.