Correcting size distortion of the Dickey-Fuller test via recursive mean adjustment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1998.
"Graphical Methods for Investigating the Size and Power of Hypothesis Tests,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 66(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1994. "Graphical Methods for Investigating the Size and Power of Hypothesis Tests," Working Papers 903, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Perron, Pierre, 1989.
"The Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1361-1401, November.
- Perron, P, 1988. "The Great Crash, The Oil Price Shock And The Unit Root Hypothesis," Papers 338, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Perron, Pierre, 1990.
"Testing for a Unit Root in a Time Series with a Changing Mean,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 8(2), pages 153-162, April.
- Perron, P., 1989. "Testing For A Unit Root In A Time Series With A Changing Mean," Papers 347, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Jushan Bai & Robin L. Lumsdaine & James H. Stock, 1998. "Testing For and Dating Common Breaks in Multivariate Time Series," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 395-432.
- Leybourne, Stephen J. & C. Mills, Terence & Newbold, Paul, 1998. "Spurious rejections by Dickey-Fuller tests in the presence of a break under the null," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 191-203, August.
- Pantula, Sastry G & Gonzalez-Farias, Graciela & Fuller, Wayne A, 1994. "A Comparison of Unit-Root Test Criteria," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 12(4), pages 449-459, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meng, Ming & Lee, Hyejin & Cho, Myeong Hyeon & Lee, Junsoo, 2013. "Impacts of the initial observation on unit root tests using recursive demeaning and detrending procedures," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 195-199.
- Kim, Hyeongwoo & Durmaz, Nazif, 2012.
"Bias correction and out-of-sample forecast accuracy,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 575-586.
- Kim, Hyeongwoo & Durmaz, Nazif, 2009. "Bias Correction and Out-of-Sample Forecast Accuracy," MPRA Paper 16780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Nazif Durmaz, 2010. "Bias Correction and Out-of-Sample Forecast Accuracy," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2010-02, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Kim, Hyeongwoo & Moh, Young-Kyu, 2012.
"Examining the evidence of purchasing power parity by recursive mean adjustment,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1850-1857.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Young-Kyu Moh, 2010. "Examining the Evidence of Purchasing Power Parity by Recursive Mean Adjustment," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2010-08, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Kim, Hyeongwoo & Moh, Young-Kyu, 2010. "Examining the Evidence of Purchasing Power Parity by Recursive Mean Adjustment," MPRA Paper 22712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cook, Steven & Vougas, Dimitrios, 2004. "On the finite-sample size distortion of smooth transition unit root tests," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 175-182, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRecursive mean adjustment Unit root test Structural breaks Monte Carlo methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:60:y:2002:i:1:p:75-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.