Attitude toward advertising through sport: A theoretical framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ford, Gary T & Smith, Darlene B & Swasy, John L, 1990. " Consumer Skepticism of Advertising Claims: Testing Hypotheses from Economics of Information," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 433-441, March.
- Richins, Marsha L, 1991. " Social Comparison and the Idealized Images of Advertising," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 71-83, June.
- Brown, Steven P & Stayman, Douglas M, 1992. " Antecedents and Consequences of Attitude toward the Ad: A Meta-analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 34-51, June.
- Yelkur, Rama & Tomkovick, Chuck & Traczyk, Patty, 2004. "Super Bowl Advertising Effectiveness: Hollywood Finds the Games Golden," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(01), pages 143-159, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wan Yu Chang & I Ying Chang, 2014. "The Influences of Humorous Advertising on Brand Popularity and Advertising Effects in the Tourism Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(12), pages 1-13, December.
- Ballouli, Khalid & Heere, Bob, 2015. "Sonic branding in sport: A model for communicating brand identity through musical fit," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 321-330.
More about this item
KeywordsAttitude toward advertising through sport Beliefs about advertising through sport Attitude toward the AD Attitude toward sport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:14:y:2011:i:1:p:33-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.