Examination of the actual turnover decisions of female auditors in public accounting: Evidence from Hong Kong
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richins, Marsha L, 1991. " Social Comparison and the Idealized Images of Advertising," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 71-83, June.
- Naoko Komori, 2008. "Towards the feminization of accounting practice: Lessons from the experiences of Japanese women in the accounting profession," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(4), pages 507-538, May.
- Collins, Karen M. & Killough, Larry N., 1992. "An empirical examination of stress in public accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 535-547, August.
- Kathleen Herbohn, 2005. "Job Satisfaction Dimensions in Public Accounting Practice," Accounting Research Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(2), pages 63-82, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edmund J. Boyle & Henry R. Schwarzbach & Elizabeth A. Cooper, 2016. "The importance of emotional intelligence traits for auditors," International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(2), pages 151-166.
More about this item
KeywordsAuditors; Public sector accounting; Women workers; Hong Kong;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:majpps:v:25:y:2010:i:5:p:484-502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.