Human trafficking and health: A conceptual model to inform policy, intervention and research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:376750 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tsutsumi, Atsuro & Izutsu, Takashi & Poudyal, Amod K. & Kato, Seika & Marui, Eiji, 2008. "Mental health of female survivors of human trafficking in Nepal," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 1841-1847.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2006.108357_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2009.173229_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cathy Zimmerman & Ligia Kiss & Mazeda Hossain, 2011. "Migration and Health: A Framework for 21st Century Policy-Making," Working Papers id:4174, eSocialSciences.
- Belser, Patrick., 2005. "Forced labour and human trafficking : estimating the profits," ILO Working Papers 993767503402676, International Labour Organization.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konrad, Renata A. & Trapp, Andrew C. & Palmbach, Timothy M. & Blom, Jeffrey S., 2017. "Overcoming human trafficking via operations research and analytics: Opportunities for methods, models, and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(2), pages 733-745.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman trafficking Conceptual model Migration Violence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:73:y:2011:i:2:p:327-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .