Advancing health equity in the global marketplace: How human rights can help
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:98:y:2004:i:02:p:243-260_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angus Deaton, 2006.
"Global Patterns of Income and Health: Facts, Interpretations, and Policies,"
NBER Working Papers
12735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angus S. Deaton, 2006. "Global Patterns of Income and Health: Facts, Interpretations, and Policies," Working Papers id:777, eSocialSciences.
- Angus Deaton, 2006. "Global patterns of income and health: facts, interpretations, and policies," Working Papers 26, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Eric Neumayer, 2006.
"Do international human rights treaties improve respect for human rights?,"
Conferences on New Political Economy,in: Max Albert & Stefan Voigt & Dieter Schmidtchen (ed.), Conferences on New Political Economy, edition 1, volume 23, pages 69-104(36
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen.
- Eric Neumayer, 2005. "Do International Human Rights Treaties Improve Respect for Human Rights?," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 49(6), pages 925-953, December.
- Eric Neumayer, 2004. "Do international human rights treaties improve respect for human rights?," Law and Economics 0411003, EconWPA, revised 06 Jun 2005.
- repec:pri:cheawb:deaton_wider_final_annual_lecture_all.pdf is not listed on IDEAS
- Williamson, John, 1993. "Democracy and the "Washington consensus"," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(8), pages 1329-1336, August.
- Finnemore, Martha & Sikkink, Kathryn, 1998. "International Norm Dynamics and Political Change," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(04), pages 887-917, September.
- repec:pri:cheawb:deaton_wider_final_annual_lecture_all is not listed on IDEAS
- Dummer, Trevor J.B. & Cook, Ian G., 2008. "Health in China and India: A cross-country comparison in a context of rapid globalisation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 590-605, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viladrich, Anahí, 2012. "Beyond welfare reform: Reframing undocumented immigrants’ entitlement to health care in the United States, a critical review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(6), pages 822-829.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalization Neoliberalism Human rights Social determinants of health Social policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:71:y:2010:i:8:p:1520-1526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.