Is education the best contraception: The case of teenage pregnancy in England?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph J. Sabia, 2006. "Does sex education affect adolescent sexual behaviors and health?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(4), pages 783-802.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2006.089169_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Melissa S. Kearney & Phillip B. Levine, 2009.
"Subsidized Contraception, Fertility, and Sexual Behavior,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 91(1), pages 137-151, February.
- Melissa S. Kearney & Phillip B. Levine, 2007. "Subsidized Contraception, Fertility, and Sexual Behavior," NBER Working Papers 13045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:taf:jnlbes:v:30:y:2012:i:2:p:312-325 is not listed on IDEAS
- Akers, Aletha Y. & Muhammad, Melvin R. & Corbie-Smith, Giselle, 2011. ""When you got nothing to do, you do somebody": A community's perceptions of neighborhood effects on adolescent sexual behaviors," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 91-99, January.
- George A. Akerlof & Janet L. Yellen & Michael L. Katz, 1996. "An Analysis of Out-of-Wedlock Childbearing in the United States," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(2), pages 277-317.
- Girma, Sourafel & Paton, David, 2011. "The impact of emergency birth control on teen pregnancy and STIs," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 373-380, March.
- Rashad, Inas & Kaestner, Robert, 2004. "Teenage sex, drugs and alcohol use: problems identifying the cause of risky behaviors," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 493-503, May.
- Amy Adamczyk & Jacob Felson, 2008. "Fetal Positions: Unraveling the Influence of Religion on Premarital Pregnancy Resolution," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 89(1), pages 17-38.
- Evans, William N & Oates, Wallace E & Schwab, Robert M, 1992. "Measuring Peer Group Effects: A Study of Teenage Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 966-991, October.
- Sourafel Girma & David Paton, 2006.
"Matching estimates of the impact of over-the-counter emergency birth control on teenage pregnancy,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(9), pages 1021-1032.
- Sourafel Girma & David Paton, 2005. "Matching Estimates of the Impact of Over-the-Counter Emergency Birth Control on Teenage Pregnancy," Occasional Papers 15, Industrial Economics Division.
- Thomas Stratmann, 2008. "Abortion Access and Risky Sex Among Teens: Parental Involvement Laws and Sexually Transmitted Diseases," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 2-21, May.
- Gerald S. Oettinger, 1999. "The Effects of Sex Education on Teen Sexual Activity and Teen Pregnancy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(3), pages 606-635, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEngland; Fixed effects; Long acting reversible contraception; Teen pregnancy; Abortion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:131:y:2015:i:c:p:1-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.