Application of an Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) in the GIS interface for suitable fire site selection: A case study from Kathmandu Metropolitan City, Nepal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chevalier, Philippe & Thomas, Isabelle & Geraets, David & Goetghebeur, Els & Janssens, Olivier & Peeters, Dominique & Plastria, Frank, 2012.
"Locating fire stations: An integrated approach for Belgium,"
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 173-182.
- CHEVALIER, Philippe & THOMAS, Isabelle & GERAETS, David & GOETGHEBEUR, Els, 2010. "Locating fire-stations: an integrated approach for Belgium," CORE Discussion Papers 2010008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CHEVALIER, Philippe & THOMAS, Isabelle & GERAETS, David & GOETGHEBEUR, Els, 2011. "Locating fire stations: an integrated approach for Belgium," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2390, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Forman, Ernest & Peniwati, Kirti, 1998. "Aggregating individual judgments and priorities with the analytic hierarchy process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 165-169, July.
- Aull-Hyde, Rhonda & Erdogan, Sevgi & Duke, Joshua M., 2006. "An experiment on the consistency of aggregated comparison matrices in AHP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(1), pages 290-295, May.
- Yang, Lili & Jones, Bryan F. & Yang, Shuang-Hua, 2007. "A fuzzy multi-objective programming for optimization of fire station locations through genetic algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(2), pages 903-915, September.
- Vaidya, Omkarprasad S. & Kumar, Sushil, 2006. "Analytic hierarchy process: An overview of applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(1), pages 1-29, February.
- Ramanathan, R. & Ganesh, L. S., 1994. "Group preference aggregation methods employed in AHP: An evaluation and an intrinsic process for deriving members' weightages," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 249-265, December.
More about this item
KeywordsFire station suitability zonation; Group decision making process (GDMP); Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP); Geographical information system (GIS); Kathmandu Metropolitan City;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:53:y:2016:i:c:p:60-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.