A combination of QFD and imprecise DEA with enhanced Russell graph measure: A case study in healthcare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhu, Joe, 2003. "Imprecise data envelopment analysis (IDEA): A review and improvement with an application," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 144(3), pages 513-529, February.
- Cooper, W.W. & Huang, Zhimin & Li, Susan X. & Parker, Barnett R. & Pastor, Jesus T., 2007. "Efficiency aggregation with enhanced Russell measures in data envelopment analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Partovi, Fariborz Y., 2006. "An analytic model for locating facilities strategically," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 41-55, January.
- Bottani, Eleonora & Rizzi, Antonio, 2006. "Strategic management of logistics service: A fuzzy QFD approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 585-599, October.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Sekitani, Kazuyuki, 2007. "Computational strategy for Russell measure in DEA: Second-order cone programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 459-471, July.
- Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan & Yunfeng, Jiang, 2009. "Incorporating cost and environmental factors in quality function deployment using data envelopment analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 711-723, June.
- William W. Cooper & Kyung Sam Park & Gang Yu, 1999. "IDEA and AR-IDEA: Models for Dealing with Imprecise Data in DEA," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(4), pages 597-607, April.
- Kao, Chiang, 2006. "Interval efficiency measures in data envelopment analysis with imprecise data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 1087-1099, October.
- Despotis, Dimitris K. & Smirlis, Yiannis G., 2002. "Data envelopment analysis with imprecise data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 24-36, July.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Yoram Wind & Thomas L. Saaty, 1980. "Marketing Applications of the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(7), pages 641-658, July.
- Fare, Rolf & Knox Lovell, C. A., 1978. "Measuring the technical efficiency of production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 150-162, October.
- Tone, Kaoru, 2001. "A slacks-based measure of efficiency in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 498-509, May.
More about this item
KeywordsQuality function deployment (QFD); Imprecise data; Data envelopment analysis (DEA); Imprecise DEA (IDEA); QFD–imprecise enhanced Russell graph measure (QFD–IERGM);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:47:y:2013:i:4:p:281-291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.