Extending the applicability of the analytic hierarchy process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Green, Paul E & Helsen, Kristiaan & Shandler, Bruce, 1988. " Conjoint Internal Validity under Alternative Profile Presentations," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 392-397, December.
- Kuenz Murphy, Catherine, 1993. "Limits on the analytic hierarchy process from its consistency index," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 138-139, February.
- Paul J. H. Schoemaker & C. Carter Waid, 1982. "An Experimental Comparison of Different Approaches to Determining Weights in Additive Utility Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(2), pages 182-196, February.
- Belton, Valerie & Gear, Tony, 1983. "On a short-coming of Saaty's method of analytic hierarchies," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 228-230.
- Saaty, Thomas L. & France, James W. & Valentine, Kathleen Riehle, 1991. "Modeling the graduate business school admissions process," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 155-162.
- Saaty, Thomas L., 1986. "Absolute and relative measurement with the AHP. The most livable cities in the United States," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 327-331.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huizingh, Eelko K. R. E. & Vrolijk, Hans C. J., 1997. "A Comparison of Verbal and Numerical Judgments in the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 237-247, June.
- Ishizaka, Alessio & Balkenborg, Dieter & Kaplan, Todd R, 2010. "Does AHP help us make a choice? - An experimental evaluation," MPRA Paper 24213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:31:y:1997:i:1:p:29-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.