Separate financial entities?: Beyond categories of money management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sonnenberg, Stefanie J., 2008. "Household financial organisation and discursive practice: Managing money and identity," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 533-551, April.
- Pahl, Jan, 1995. "His money, her money: Recent research on financial organisation in marriage," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 361-376, September.
- Wunderink, Sophia R., 1995. "Is family planning an economic decision?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 377-392, September.
- Burns, Maree & Burgoyne, Carole & Clarke, Victoria, 2008. "Financial affairs? Money management in same-sex relationships," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 481-501, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ashby, Katherine J. & Burgoyne, Carole. B., 2009. "The financial practices and perceptions behind separate systems of household financial management," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 519-529, June.
- Lars Evertsson & Charlott Nyman, 2014. "Perceptions and Practices in Independent Management: Blurring the Boundaries Between “Mine,” “Yours” and “Ours”," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 65-80, March.
- Nicole Hiekel & Aart C. Liefbroer & Anne-Rigt Poortman, 2014. "Income pooling strategies among cohabiting and married couples," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 30(55), pages 1527-1560, May.
- Gülay Günay & Ayfer Boylu & Özgün Bener, 2014. "An Examination of Factors Affecting Economic Status and Finances Satisfaction of Families: A Comparison of Metropolitan and Rural Areas," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 211-245, October.
- Martin Browning & Jens Bonke, 2009.
"Pooling of income and sharing of consumption within households,"
Economics Series Working Papers
428, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jens Bonke & Martin Browning, 2009. "Pooling of Income and Sharing of Consumption within Households," CAM Working Papers 2009-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Sonnenberg, Stefanie J. & Burgoyne, Carole B. & Routh, David A., 2011. "Income disparity and norms relating to intra-household financial organisation in the UK: A dimensional analysis," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 573-582.
- Fenaba R. Addo, 2017. "Financial Integration and Relationship Transitions of Young Adult Cohabiters," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 84-99, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:37:y:2008:i:2:p:458-480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175 .