Social Capital and economic opportunities
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 35 (2006)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen Knack & Philip Keefer, 1997. "Does Social Capital Have an Economic Payoff? A Cross-Country Investigation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1251-1288.
- Frederking, Lauretta Conklin, 2002. "Is there an endogenous relationship between culture and economic development?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 105-126, June.
- Robison, Lindon J. & Schmid, A. Allan & Siles, Marcelo E., 1999.
"Is Social Capital Really Capital?,"
11649, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996.
"Trust in Large Organizations,"
NBER Working Papers
5864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30726298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Posner, Richard A, 1975. "The Social Costs of Monopoly and Regulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(4), pages 807-827, August.
- Baron, James N & Hannan, Michael T, 1994. "The Impact of Economics on Contemporary Sociology," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1111-1146, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:35:y:2006:i:5:p:913-927. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.