Husbands' and wives' view of the family finances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Qualls, William J, 1987. " Household Decision Behavior: The Impact of Husbands' and Wives' Sex Role Orientation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 264-279, September.
- Renate Schubert, 1999. "Financial Decision-Making: Are Women Really More Risk-Averse?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 381-385, May.
- Plug, Erik J. S. & Van Praag, Bernard M. S., 1998. "Similarity in response behavior between household members: An application to income evaluation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 497-513, August.
- Zagorsky, Jay L, 1999. "Young Baby Boomers' Wealth," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 45(2), pages 135-156, June.
- Powell, Melanie & Ansic, David, 1997. "Gender differences in risk behaviour in financial decision-making: An experimental analysis," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 605-628, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Breunig & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Xiaodong Gong & Daniella Venn, 2005.
"Disagreement in Partners’ Reports of Financial Difficulty,"
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics
2005-453, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Breunig, Robert & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Gong, Xiaodong & Venn, Danielle, 2005. "Disagreement in Partners' Reports of Financial Difficulty," IZA Discussion Papers 1624, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert Breunig & Deborah Cobb-Clark & Xiaodong Gong & Danielle Venn, 2006. "Disagreement in Partners’ Reports of Financial Difficulty," CEPR Discussion Papers 520, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- repec:spr:izalbr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40172-017-0056-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sonya Britt & Sandra Huston, 2012. "The Role of Money Arguments in Marriage," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 464-476, December.
- Angela Lyons & Urvi Neelakantan & Erik Scherpf, 2008. "Gender and Marital Differences in Wealth and Investment Decisions: Implications for Researchers, Financial Professionals, and Educators," NFI Working Papers 2008-WP-02, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Nava Ashraf, 2009. "Spousal Control and Intra-household Decision Making: An Experimental Study in the Philippines," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(4), pages 1245-1277, September.
- Angela Lyons & Urvi Neelakantan & Ana Fava & Erik Scherpf, 2007. "For Better or Worse: Financial Decision-Making Behavior of Married Couples," NFI Working Papers 2007-WP-14, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Jeffrey Dew, 2009. "The Gendered Meanings of Assets for Divorce," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 20-31, March.
- Robert Breunig & Deborah Cobb-Clark & Xiaodong Gong & Danielle Venn, 2007. "Disagreement in Australian partners’ reports of financial difficulty," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 59-82, March.
- Jeffrey Dew, 2011. "The Association Between Consumer Debt and the Likelihood of Divorce," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 554-565, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:32:y:2003:i:2:p:127-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175 .