The Gendered Meanings of Assets for Divorce
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 30 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/journal/10834/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clinton Gudmunson & Ivan Beutler & Craig Israelsen & J. McCoy & E. Hill, 2007. "Linking Financial Strain to Marital Instability: Examining the Roles of Emotional Distress and Marital Interaction," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 357-376, September.
- Zagorsky, Jay L., 2003. "Husbands' and wives' view of the family finances," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 127-146, May.
- Anne Winkler & Timothy McBride & Courtney Andrews, 2005. "Wives who outearn their husbands: A transitory or persistent phenomenon for couples?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 42(3), pages 523-535, August.
- Pollak, Robert A, 1985. "A Transaction Cost Approach to Families and Households," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 581-608, June.
- Kathrine Daniels & Kathryn Rettig & Robert delMas, 2006. "Alternative Formulas for Distributing Parental Incomes at Divorce," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 4-26, April.
- Matthew McKeever & Nicholas H. Wolfinger, 2001. "Reexamining the Economic Costs of Marital Disruption for Women," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 82(1), pages 202-217.
- Audrey Light & Manuelita Ureta, 2003. "Living Arrangements, Employment Status, and the Economic Well-Being of Mothers: Evidence from Brazil, Chile and the United States," Working Papers 03-06, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.