Beyond Employment and Income: The Association Between Young Adults’ Finances and Marital Timing
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sheri Worthy & Jeffrey Jonkman & Lynn Blinn-Pike, 2010. "Sensation-Seeking, Risk-Taking, and Problematic Financial Behaviors of College Students," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 161-170, June.
- Jeffrey Dew, 2009. "The Gendered Meanings of Assets for Divorce," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 20-31, March.
- Spiros Bougheas & Yannis Georgellis, 1999.
"The effect of divorce costs on marriage formation and dissolution,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 489-498.
- Spiros Bougheas & Yannis Georgellis, . "The Effect of Divorce Costs on Marriage Formation and Dissolution," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 97-05, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Daniel Lichter & Zhenchao Qian & Leanna Mellott, 2006. "Marriage or dissolution? Union transitions among poor cohabiting women," Demography, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 223-240, May.
- Jensen, Helen H. & Garasky, Steven & Fletcher, Cynthia Needles, 2006. "Transiting to Work: The Role of Private Transportation for Low-Income Households," Staff General Research Papers 12444, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Simon Burgess & Carol Propper & Arnstein Aassve, 2003.
"The role of income in marriage and divorce transitions among young Americans,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 455-475, 08.
- Simon Burgess & Carol Propper & Arnstein Aassve, 2002. "The role of income in marriage and divorce transitions among young Americans," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2002-022, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Anastasia Snyder & Diane McLaughlin, 2006. "Economic Well-being and Cohabitation: Another Nonmetro Disadvantage?," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 562-582, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfamec:v:32:y:2011:i:3:p:424-436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.