Beyond Employment and Income: The Association Between Young Adults’ Finances and Marital Timing
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 32 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/journal/10834/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel Lichter & Zhenchao Qian & Leanna Mellott, 2006. "Marriage or dissolution? Union transitions among poor cohabiting women," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 43(2), pages 223-240, May.
- Spiros Bougheas & Yannis Georgellis, 1999.
"The effect of divorce costs on marriage formation and dissolution,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 12(3), pages 489-498.
- Spiros Bougheas & Yannis Georgellis, "undated". "The Effect of Divorce Costs on Marriage Formation and Dissolution," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 97-05, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Anastasia Snyder & Diane McLaughlin, 2006. "Economic Well-being and Cohabitation: Another Nonmetro Disadvantage?," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 562-582, September.
- Simon Burgess & Carol Propper & Arnstein Aassve, 2003. "The role of income in marriage and divorce transitions among young Americans," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 16(3), pages 455-475, 08.
- Simon Burgess & Carol Propper & Arnstein Aassve, 2002. "The role of income in marriage and divorce transitions among young Americans," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2002-022, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Sheri Worthy & Jeffrey Jonkman & Lynn Blinn-Pike, 2010. "Sensation-Seeking, Risk-Taking, and Problematic Financial Behaviors of College Students," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 161-170, June.
- Jensen, Helen H. & Garasky, Steven & Fletcher, Cynthia Needles, 2006. "Transiting to Work: The Role of Private Transportation for Low-Income Households," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12444, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey Dew, 2009. "The Gendered Meanings of Assets for Divorce," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 20-31, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)