The role of income in marriage and divorce transitions among young Americans
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Simon Burgess & Carol Propper & Arnstein Aassve, 2003. "The role of income in marriage and divorce transitions among young Americans," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 16(3), pages 455-475, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John M. Nunley & Alan Seals, 2010.
"The Effects of Household Income Volatility on Divorce,"
American Journal of Economics and Sociology,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(3), pages 983-1010, July.
- John M. Nunley, 2007. "The Effects of Household Income Volatility on Divorce," Working Papers 200718, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Shoichi Sasaki, 2017. "Empirical analysis of the effects of increasing wage inequalities on marriage behaviors in Japan," Discussion Papers 1705, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Audrey Light & Yoshiaki Omori, 2013.
"Determinants of Long-Term Unions: Who Survives the “Seven Year Itch”?,"
Population Research and Policy Review,
Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 32(6), pages 851-891, December.
- Audrey Light & Yoshiaki Omori, 2012. "Determinants of Long-Term Unions: Who Survives the “Seven Year Itch”?," Working Papers 12-02, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Almudena Sevilla-Sanz & Delia Furtado and Miriam Marcen, 2010.
"Does Culture Affect Divorce Decisions? Evidence from European Immigrants in the US,"
Economics Series Working Papers
495, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Furtado, Delia & Marcén, Miriam & Sevilla, Almudena, 2011. "Does Culture Affect Divorce Decisions? Evidence from European Immigrants in the US," IZA Discussion Papers 5960, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Siv Gustafsson & Seble Y. Worku, 2006. "Marriage Markets and Single Motherhood in South Africa," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-102/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bellido, Héctor & Marcén, Miriam, 2016. "On the relationship between BMI and marital dissolution," MPRA Paper 73868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mikucka, Malgorzata, 2015. "The Life Satisfaction Advantage of Being Married and Gender Specialization," MPRA Paper 59698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johanna Catherine Maclean & Reginald Covington & Asia Sikora Kessler, 2016.
"Labor Market Conditions At School-Leaving: Long-Run Effects On Marriage And Fertility,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(1), pages 63-88, January.
- Johanna Catherine Maclean & Reginald Covington & Asia Sikora Kessler, 2015. "Labor Market Conditions at School-leaving: Long-run Effects on Marriage and Fertility," DETU Working Papers 1508, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Johanna Catherine Maclean & Reginald Covington & Asia Sikora Kessler, 2016. "Labor Market Conditions at School-Leaving: Long-Run Effects on Marriage and Fertility," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6269574df40540b8b0a020bd3, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Ahituv, Avner & Lerman, Robert I., 2005. "How Do Marital Status, Wage Rates, and Work Commitment Interact?," IZA Discussion Papers 1688, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Macunovich, Diane J., 2011. "Re-Visiting the Easterlin Hypothesis: Marriage in the U.S. 1968-2010," IZA Discussion Papers 5886, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruno Jeandidier & Lucile Bodson, 2009. "Revenus d'activité et désunion en Europe," Post-Print halshs-00521364, HAL.
- repec:eee:jjieco:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:27-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Avner Ahituv & Robert Lerman, 2007. "How do marital status, work effort, and wage rates interact?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 44(3), pages 623-647, August.
- Bellido, Héctor & Molina, José Alberto & Solaz, Anne & Stancanelli, Elena, 2016. "Do children of the first marriage deter divorce?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 15-31.
- Robert Bozick & Angela Estacion, 2014. "Do student loans delay marriage? Debt repayment and family formation in young adulthood," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 30(69), pages 1865-1891, June.
- Delia Furtado & Miriam Marcén & Almudena Sevilla, 2013. "Does Culture Affect Divorce? Evidence From European Immigrants in the United States," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(3), pages 1013-1038, June.
- Jeffrey Dew & Joseph Price, 2011. "Beyond Employment and Income: The Association Between Young Adults’ Finances and Marital Timing," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 424-436, September.
More about this item
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:wpaper:wp-2002-022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Wilhelm). General contact details of provider: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .