Gender inequality in wage earnings and female self-employment selection
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 28 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Evans, David S & Leighton, Linda S, 1989. "Some Empirical Aspects of Entrepreneurship," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(3), pages 519-35, June.
- Peracchi, Franco & Welch, Finis, 1995.
"How representative are matched cross-sections? Evidence from the Current Population Survey,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 153-179, July.
- Paracchi, F. & Welch, F., 1992. "How Representative Are Matched Cross Sections? Evidence from the Current Population Survey," Working Papers 92-53, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Devine, Theresa J, 1994. "Changes in Wage-and-Salary Returns to Skill and the Recent Rise in Female Self-Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 108-13, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:28:y:1999:i:3:p:351-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.