Country risk and financial integration--A case study of South Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wayne E. Ferson & Campbell R. Harvey, 1999.
"Conditioning Variables and the Cross Section of Stock Returns,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 54(4), pages 1325-1360, August.
- Wayne E. Ferson & Campbell R. Harvey, 1999. "Conditioning Variables and the Cross-Section of Stock Returns," NBER Working Papers 7009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R, 1995. " Time-Varying World Market Integration," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(2), pages 403-444, June.
- Cathy S. Goldberg & Francisco A. Delgado, 2001. "Financial Integration of Emerging Markets: An Analysis of Latin America Versus South Asia Using Individual Stocks," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 259-301, December.
- Gangemi, Michael A. M. & Brooks, Robert D. & Faff, Robert W., 2000. "Modeling Australia's country risk: a country beta approach," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 259-276.
- Harvey, Campbell R, 1991. " The World Price of Covariance Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 111-157, March.
- Jushan Bai & Robin L. Lumsdaine & James H. Stock, 1998. "Testing For and Dating Common Breaks in Multivariate Time Series," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 395-432.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Korkmaz, Turhan & Çevik, Emrah İ. & Atukeren, Erdal, 2012. "Return and volatility spillovers among CIVETS stock markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 230-252.
- Donadelli, Michael & Persha, Lauren, 2014. "Understanding emerging market equity risk premia: Industries, governance and macroeconomic policy uncertainty," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 284-309.
- Asongu, Simplice A. & Nwachukwu, Jacinta C., 2017.
"The synergy of financial sector development and information sharing in financial access: Propositions and empirical evidence,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 242-258.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2017. "The Synergy of Financial Sector Development and Information Sharing in Financial Access: Propositions and Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 17/005, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2017. "The Synergy of Financial Sector Development and Information Sharing in Financial Access: Propositions and Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 78862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samson, Lucie, 2013. "Asset prices and exchange risk: Empirical evidence from Canada," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 35-44.
- Chen, Feiqiong & Zhong, Fangfang & Chen, Yao, 2014. "Outward foreign direct investment and sovereign risks in developing host country," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 166-172.
More about this item
KeywordsCountry beta Exchange rate regimes Risk modeling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:riibaf:v:24:y:2010:i:2:p:138-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ribaf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.