Russian transnationals and international investment paradigms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wright, Mike & Filatotchev, Igor & Buck, Trevor & Bishop, Kate, 2002. "Foreign partners in the Former Soviet Union," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 165-179, October.
- Alexander Bulatov, 2001. "Russian Direct Investment Abroad: History, Motives, Finance, Control and Planning," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 179-194, October.
- Oded Shenkar, 2001. "Cultural Distance Revisited: Towards a More Rigorous Conceptualization and Measurement of Cultural Differences," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(3), pages 519-535, September.
- Krugman, Paul, 1983. "New Theories of Trade among Industrial Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 343-347, May.
- John Dunning, 1981. "Explaining the international direct investment position of countries: Towards a dynamic or developmental approach," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 117(1), pages 30-64, March.
- Igor Filatotchev & Natalya Dyomina & Mike Wright & Trevor Buck, 2001. "Effects of Post-Privatization Governance and Strategies on Export Intensity in the Former Soviet Union," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(4), pages 853-871, December.
- Locatelli, Catherine, 2006. "The Russian oil industry between public and private governance: obstacles to international oil companies' investment strategies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1075-1085, June.
- Andreff, Wladimir, 2002. "The new multinational corporations from transition countries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 371-379, December.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766.
- Kojima, Kiyoshi, 1973. "A Macroeconomic Approach to Foreign Direct Investment," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 14(1), pages 1-21, June.
- Buck, Trevor & Filatotchev, Igor & Nolan, Peter & Wright, Mike, 2000. "Different paths to economic reform in Russia and China: causes and consequences," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 379-400, January.
- Kojima, Kiyoshi, 2000. "The "flying geese" model of Asian economic development: origin, theoretical extensions, and regional policy implications," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 375-401.
- Geert Hofstede, 1983. "The Cultural Relativity of Organizational Practices and Theories," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 14(2), pages 75-89, June.
- Rudiger Ahrend, 2005. "Sustaining Growth in a Resource-Based Economy: The Main Issues and the Specific Case of Russia," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2005_3, UNECE.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2006. "The russian oil industry between public and private governance : obstacles to international oil companies' investment strategies," Post-Print halshs-00002159, HAL.
- Kets de Vries, Manfred & Shekshnia, Stanislav & Korotov, Konstantin & Florent-Treacy, Elizabeth, 2004. "The New Global Russian Business Leaders:: Lessons from a Decade of Transition," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 637-648, December.
- Nathan Sheets, 1996. "Capital flight from the countries in transition: Some empirical evidence," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(3), pages 259-277.
- Bulatov, Alexander S, 2001. "Russian Direct Investment Abroad: History, Motives, Finance, Control and Planning," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 179-194.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amar Iqbal Anwar & Mazhar Y Mughal, 2015. "Determinants of Russian Firms' Merger and Acquisition Activities," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(4), pages 2382-2394.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2016. "Outward Foreign Direct Investment from BRIC countries: Comparing strategies of Brazilian, Russian, Indian and Chinese multinational companies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01342391, HAL.
- Stoian, Carmen, 2013. "Extending Dunning's Investment Development Path: The role of home country institutional determinants in explaining outward foreign direct investment," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 615-637.
- Kalman Kalotay & Andrea Elteto & Magdolna Sass & Csaba Weiner, 2014. "Russian capital in the Visegrád countries," IWE Working Papers 210, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-012-0134-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Filippov, Sergey, 2008. "Russia's emerging multinationals: trends and issues," MERIT Working Papers 062, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Buckley, Peter J. & Elia, Stefano & Kafouros, Mario, 2014. "Acquisitions by emerging market multinationals: Implications for firm performance," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 611-632.
- Codruta DURA & Imola DRIGÃ, 2013. "The Rise of Emerging Multinationals from Russia – Models, Drivers and Internationalization Strategies," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(3), pages 387-399, July.
- Padilla, Ramón & Gomes Nogueira, Caroline, 2015. "Determinants and home-country effects of FDI outflows: Evidence from Latin American countries," Estudios y Perspectivas – Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México 166, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Wladimir Andreff, 2015. "Outward Foreign Direct Investment from BRIC countries: Comparing strategies of Brazilian, Russian, Indian and Chinese multinational companies," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 12(2), pages 79-131, December.
- Codruța Dura & Imola Drigă, 2012. "Russian Multinationals in Romania and their Impact upon the Romanian Economy," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 12(1), pages 109-120.
- Francesca Spigarelli, 2011. "Outward Foreign Direct Investments of the Russian Federation," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, March.
- Swati Virmani & Edmund Amann, 2015. "Is the evolution of Indiaâ€™s Outward FDI consistent with Dunningâ€™s Investment Development Path sequence?," Working Papers 92160912, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Anna Zubkovskaya & Snejina Michailova, 2014. "THE DEVELOPMENT OF RUSSIAN MULTINATIONAL ENTERPRISES FROM THE 1990s TO THE PRESENT," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 5(2).
- Codruța Dura & Imola Drigă, 2013. "The Amazing Universe of Russian Multinationals: New Insights," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 13(2), pages 51-60.
- Kuznetsov, Alexey, 2010. "Urgent tasks for research on Russian TNCs," MPRA Paper 42702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cédric Durand & Marc Lautier, 2013. "Too big, too quick?. An institutional and systemic overview of the rise of Russian metallurgical transnationals," Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 41-76.
- Kalotay, Kalman & Sulstarova, Astrit, 2010. "Modelling Russian outward FDI," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 131-142, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:riibaf:v:22:y:2008:i:2:p:85-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ribaf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.