Urgent tasks for research on Russian TNCs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Bulatov, 2001. "Russian Direct Investment Abroad: History, Motives, Finance, Control and Planning," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 179-194, October.
- Moon, Hwy-Chang & Roehl, Thomas W., 2001. "Unconventional foreign direct investment and the imbalance theory," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 197-215, April.
- Welch, Catherine L. & Welch, Lawrence S., 2009. "Re-internationalisation: Exploration and conceptualisation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 567-577, December.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2003. "The newly emerging TNCs from economies in transition: a comparison with Third World outward FDI," Post-Print halshs-00274654, HAL.
- B. Kheifets., 2007. "External Sector of the Russian Economy," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 11.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2002. "The new multinational corporations from transition countries," Post-Print halshs-00274655, HAL.
- Boris Kheyfets, 2008. "Russian investment abroad: the basic flows and features," IWE Working Papers 184, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Andreff, Wladimir, 2002. "The new multinational corporations from transition countries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 371-379, December.
- Filippov, Sergey, 2008. "Russia's emerging multinationals: trends and issues," MERIT Working Papers 062, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kalotay, Kalman, 2008. "Russian transnationals and international investment paradigms," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 85-107, June.
- Kalotay, Kalman, 2004. "The European flying geese: New FDI patterns for the old continent?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 27-49, April.
- Bulatov, Alexander S, 2001. "Russian Direct Investment Abroad: History, Motives, Finance, Control and Planning," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 179-194.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2016. "Outward Foreign Direct Investment from BRIC countries: Comparing strategies of Brazilian, Russian, Indian and Chinese multinational companies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01342391, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-01342391 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wladimir Andreff, 2015. "Outward Foreign Direct Investment from BRIC countries: Comparing strategies of Brazilian, Russian, Indian and Chinese multinational companies," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 12(2), pages 79-131, December.
- Codruța Dura & Imola Drigă, 2013. "The Amazing Universe of Russian Multinationals: New Insights," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 13(2), pages 51-60.
More about this item
KeywordsRussian TNCs; multidisciplinary approach; internationalization; the post-communist economy; FDI drivers; neighbourhood effect; state support;
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.