|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institute of World Economy and International Relations Moscow, Russia
Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS)
23, Profsouznaja st., GSP-7, Moscow, 117859
RePEc:edi:dwrasru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Lee , Jae-Young & Lee , Seong Bong & Kuznetsov , Alexey & Min , Jiyoung, 2012. "러시아의 해외직접투자 패턴과 한국의 투자유치 확대방안 (Russian ODI and FDI Promotion Strategy of Korea)," Policy Analyses 12-19, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Kuznetsov, Alexey, 2012. "Transborder corporate integration in the Baltic Sea Region," MPRA Paper 43736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kuznetsov, Alexey & Toganova, Natalia & Gutnik, Anna, 2010. "Evolution of approaches to economic security problems in Europe," MPRA Paper 42700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kuznetsov, Alexey, 2010. "Urgent tasks for research on Russian TNCs," MPRA Paper 42702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Kuznetsov., 2013. "Organizational Measures for the Growth of Research Efficiency in Russia," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 3.
- Kuznetsov, A., 2012. "Protection of Property Rights and Investment Climate in Russia," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 166-168.
- Alexey Kuznetsov, 2012. "Inward FDI and its Policy Context in Russia," Transnational Corporations Review, Ottawa United Learning Academy, vol. 4(3), pages 10-22, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kuznetsov, Alexey, 2012.
"Transborder corporate integration in the Baltic Sea Region,"
43736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Csaba Weiner, 2017. "International expansion of Russian multinationals - a focus on home-country push factors, Europe and five CEE countries," IWE Working Papers 236, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Kuznetsov, Alexey & Toganova, Natalia & Gutnik, Anna, 2010.
"Evolution of approaches to economic security problems in Europe,"
42700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriel ANDRUSEAC, 2015. "Economic Security – New Approaches In The Context Of Globalization," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 7(2), pages 232-240, August.
- Kuznetsov, Alexey, 2010.
"Urgent tasks for research on Russian TNCs,"
42702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2016. "Outward Foreign Direct Investment from BRIC countries: Comparing strategies of Brazilian, Russian, Indian and Chinese multinational companies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01342391, HAL.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2015. "Outward Foreign Direct Investment from BRIC countries: Comparing strategies of Brazilian, Russian, Indian and Chinese multinational companies," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 12(2), pages 79-131, December.
- Codruța Dura & Imola Drigă, 2013. "The Amazing Universe of Russian Multinationals: New Insights," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 13(2), pages 51-60.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alexey Kuznetsov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.