Transborder corporate integration in the Baltic Sea Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Morten Jerven, 2010. "Random Growth in Africa? Lessons from an Evaluation of the Growth Evidence on Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania and Zambia, 1965-1995," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 274-294.
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika, 2014.
"Africa's statistical tragedy: best statistics, best government effectiveness,"
International Journal of Development Issues,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 13(2), pages 171-178, July.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2012. "Africa's statistical tragedy: best statistics, best government effectiveness," MPRA Paper 40674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morten Jerven, 2013. "Comparability of GDP estimates in Sub-Saharan Africa: The effect of Revisions in Sources and Methods Since Structural Adjustment," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59, pages 16-36, October.
- Graziella Bertocchi & Andrea Guerzoni, 2012. "Growth, history, or institutions," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 49(6), pages 769-783, November.
- Morten Jerven, 2011. "Counting the Bottom Billion," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 12(4), pages 35-52, October.
- Dimitri Sanga & Bakary Dosso & Steve Gui‐Diby, 2011. "Tracking Progress Towards Statistical Capacity Building Efforts: The African Statistical Development Index," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 79(3), pages 303-329, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Csaba Weiner, 2017. "International expansion of Russian multinationals - a focus on home-country push factors, Europe and five CEE countries," IWE Working Papers 236, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; the Baltic region; European integration; transnational corporations;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-01-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-GEO-2013-01-19 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2013-01-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .