Economic Security – New Approaches In The Context Of Globalization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuznetsov, Alexey & Toganova, Natalia & Gutnik, Anna, 2010. "Evolution of approaches to economic security problems in Europe," MPRA Paper 42700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inna Gryshova & Mykola Kyzym & Irina Hubarieva & Viktoriia Khaustova & Anatoly Livinskyi & Mykola Koroshenko, 2020. "Assessment of the EU and Ukraine Economic Security and Its Influence on Their Sustainable Economic Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-26, September.
- Karina O. Utenkova & Andrii V. Dukhnevych & Nataliia V. Karpinska & Liudmyla M. Berezina & Bohdan V. Bratanov, 2020. "Economic Security of the Agrarian Sector in the Context of the Global Sustainable Development Goals," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(Special 1), pages 284-298.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
More about this item
Keywordssecurity; economy; national; globalization; policies;
All these keywords.
- F52 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - National Security; Economic Nationalism
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- F60 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2015:v:7:i:2:p:232-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.