The New Global Russian Business Leaders:: Lessons from a Decade of Transition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiran Ismail & David Ford, 2010. "Organizational leadership in Central Asia and the Caucasus: Research considerations and directions," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 321-340, June.
- Djatej, Arsen & Gao, Grace & Sarikas, Robert H.S. & Senteney, David L., 2011. "Eastern and Western European firms public and private information quality: The comparative impact of degree of implementation of IFRS," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 111-129, June.
- Prof. Dr. Walter Ruda & Prof. Dr. Thomas A. Martin & Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Arnold & M.A. Dipl.-Betriebswirt (FH) Benjamin Danko, 2011. "Einflussfaktoren auf Gründungsdispositionen und Entrepreneurship-Merkmalen von Studierenden – Ein Vergleich von Russland und Deutschland," Proceedings- 9th International Conference on Mangement, Enterprise and Benchmarking (MEB 2011), Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Natalia Ermasova & Lam D. Nguyen & Mary D. Bruce, 2017. "Leadership and Overload Stress Orientations of German and Russian Working Adults: Does Government Work Experience Make a Difference?," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 39-59, March.
- Sophie Boutillier, 2008. "The Russian Entrepreneur Today: Elements of Analysis of the Socialized Entrepreneur," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 131-154.
- Kalotay, Kalman, 2008. "Russian transnationals and international investment paradigms," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 85-107, June.
- Filippov, Sergey, 2008. "Russia's emerging multinationals: trends and issues," MERIT Working Papers 062, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
KeywordsRussian Culture Russian National Character Entrepreneurship in Russia Russian Leadership Styles Human Resource Management in Russia Change and Decision-Making in Eastern Europe;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:22:y:2004:i:6:p:637-648. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.